Chapter 6

Harry's POV

The room they landed in was a large entry hall. The dragon flew off his aunts shoulders and out of the room. Harry was just about to ask where they were when he heard a voice shout.

"PUP!! Your here!" Sirius exclaimed hobbling in to the room and reaching for him.

"Sirius Orion Black what do you think you are doing put of bed?!" Iris said from behind Harry in a low voice. "I gave you strict instructions to stay in bed. Your leg is not fully healed. KREACHER. Put the Master back in his bed and keep him there. We will be in in a moment."

Sirius disappeared with a soft pop. Harry looked to his aunt with a bemused expression.

"Oh don't look at me like that." Iris said to Harry. "Sometimes he is too much like his animagus, I get the urge to wack his nose with a rolled up newspaper."

Harry and his friends chuckled at that. She lead them to a side room off the main hall and Sirius was sat in the middle of a large bed with a pout on his face. He even went so far as to huff and fold his arms turning his face away from them.

"His like a two year old having a tantrum." Hermione giggled. Sirius for his part snapped his head round to glare at her as the others in the room laughed with her. Remus rose from the other side of the bed and made his way over.

"Hey cub it's good to see you again." Harry laughed and hugged the man.

"You too moony thanks for looking after the sulking old dog for us." Harry replied cheekily. Smirking at the sullen wizard on the bad Harry ran over and jumped up next to him. "Did you miss me? I missed you. What did you do to your leg?"

"Oh well that." Sirius mumbled. "Well Andi brought me here for my checkup and well.... I woke up forgot where I was and that fact that I'm free got a bit confused and fell down the stairs. Broke my leg and Andi had to set it and it's on the mend."

"Only you Sirius." Remus chuckled from his seat the other side of the bed. "You remember Iris in fourth year he got it in to his head that he could climb the whomping willow. Broke his arm in four places and grinned like a loon for a week."

"It was a hell of a ride." Sirius said grinning.

Sirius's laughter was joined by the others and the rest if the morning was spent sharing stories and full of fun.

Lunch was spent picnic style on the bed. Sirius had finally admitted that his leg was giving him trouble and I may have been right about him staying in bed. Much to the amusement of the trio and Remus who gave Sirius a look as if to say I told you so.

After they had eaten talk turned to Dumbledore and the discovery of his manipulations. Sirius was enraged and Remus was having trouble controlling his wolf. They went over the plans for the Triwizard Tournament and Harry's training. Eventually they separated so the kids could use the library to do homework. The evening was spent going over the game plan for the coming tournament and Harry's training.

---------------------------

Scion Draco Malfoy was having the worst weekend in history. First the arrival of Lady Black who had always scared his mother. Then he gets a letter from his father warning him not to antagonise Potter as his aunt had the power to dissolve his parents marriage and make him a no-name nobody. Then as if things could not get any worse most of the students who brought badges from him were giving them back and demanding their money back.

He had no choice but to return it as those badges could see him removed from his family line. Merlin be damned his life had become a complete mess and he couldn't blame Potter for it like usual as Harry out ranked him. How he wished Potter had taken his hand first year, he would be on the right side of Lady Black and not an insult away from losing everything. And then there was that niggling little voice in the back of his head that quietly scorned him for all of his actions. If he had not insulted Weasley first then he might of had a chance at being Potter's friend. He looked up gloomy as the post owls arrived and a sleek black eagle owl settled in front of him with a black gilded envelope tied to its leg.