its going down

The other side is two maybe three days from collapsing, I can feel it.

Although Bonnie is the anchor my connection to the other side runs deep. Just like my aunt I have a duty. For my aunt it is keeping the balance on the other side. For me it's being a bridge, keeping balance, everything.

That is why I am feeling like crap. It's been a week since I made the deal to save Bonnie and everyday since I've grown weaker. I am now at the point where my skin is pale, I have no energy whatsoever and anything I take in just comes spewing back out.

I am dressed in sweatpants, a white singlet and a black hoody with the zip down. I'm laying on my bed, curtains drawn lights off.

I'm just drifting off to sleep when a huge ray of light attacks my eyes. I scream and sit up seeing a smirking Damon standing near the curtain.

I groan and slouch back down, shutting the curtains with a wave of my hand "touch it again and I'll burn that hand off!" I growl. I feel the bed dip "what do you want?" I groan

"Well we need to talk to you, but at the moment only I can get in...." He hints.

"Yeah, and I'm regretting that decision right now" I mumble.

"Stefan and Elena are missing" Damon admits.

"Oh wow my least two favorite people are missing" I fake concern "what ever shall I do?"

"Dammit Lacey!" Damon exclaims standing up "Elena is the love of my life and Stefan? Whatever problem you two have you must remember at the end of the day he's still your brother"

Using what little energy I have left I rise out of bed and face him "funny... I swear Stefan said the exact same thing about her less than a year ago, speaking of him Damon, you're right at the end of the day he's my brother and I'm his sister. His baby sister. Yet all those years ago when I needed him, he called me a beast and ran away" I shove Damon and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

I go to the cupboard and take out a glass and the orange juice. I feel my head getting hazy, it's been like this for the past two weeks though.

"Lac?-" Damon stops talking, well I think he does. I wouldn't know because all I can see is the room spinning.

I think I'm falling.

It's not until I see Damon's concerned face in front of me that I know i fell. It's also not until I see a glint of terror in his eyes that I know I'm in trouble.

***********
"Lacey" I feel a hard shove.

My eyes dart open and I see aunt Mae. I groan "please don't tell me this is your doing. Seriously there must me another way for you to-" she shuts me up.

"It wasn't me child" she says.

I scrunch my face in confusion "then what?"

Aunt Mae sighs "there's someone here that wants to talk to you"

Kol?

"Lacey?" A deep voice sounds from behind me.

I spin around and gasp "dad?!"

Standing behind me is my dad, Joseph Torreto.

I run and leap into his arms "daddy" I smile.

"My girl, let's go for a walk..." I look at aunt mei who gives a small not of approval.

"I'm so glad you're still around" I tell him.

"Wish I could say the same but you're not suppose to me here" he growls.

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion "dad where am I?"