Impossible

"you can't bring anyone back, its impossible" Bonnie said

"actually Bennett its quite possible. I mean you, Little Gilbert and Donovan are living proof." I glanced around the room "Actually we're all proof each and every single one of us"

At the moment we're all still in my brothers living room discussing what this lot deem the impossible.

" uh Lacey.... Hello!" Elijah said getting my attention" as much as I'd like to side with you I have to agree with Bonnie, its impossible"

I groaned running my hand down my face" you lot are impossible" I mumbled " okay I'm extremely tired and its getting late so let's call it a night aye? and tomorrow we will all go to the place I learnt my magic and I will explain everything. Sweet? sweet. I'll text you all the address in the morning. just be ready by 8am" I chucked Klaus his keys " I borrowed your car by the way but you can drive home. Goodnight brothers" I hugged them both.

-----++++----++-

"So Lacey" Klaus said as we drove home.

"mmmm?"

"Do you even have a license?"

I sat up and laughed "pardon?"

"well I mean technically your not 16 yet. Its March and you turn 16 on the 13th of June I wa-"

"uhhg don't remind me. Its on a Friday this year"

The atmosphere changed in the car "oh it is. I'm sorry love just forget I said anything "

"its okay Nik"I said grabbing his hand before I drifted off to sleep.

------++++---+++

A/N

So..... What'd ya think?

Chapters extremely short I know but I'm actually writting while I am taking a bath and now I have to get out to go play monopoly  for our family night so sorry.

A couple people have messaged me about doing a Q&A so I thought why not xD. Message question my lovelies and I will answer them on the next update.

PS. I need new stories to read, lately the stories I've read are pretty much the same so if you have a book on wattpad or you're reading a totally awesome book Id love to look at it so comment the title..... please :D

Like and Share. xx