black outs

I shot up. Startled.

"She's up!" Rebecca called "hey. Its alright Lacey"

"Lacey...." Nik announced entering first. I looked around. I'm in my bedroom. "How's the head" he handed me a glass of water.

"Swell......ing" I joked.

"You two are so immature" Rebecca laughed.

"Uncle" I said as he came in with Stefan in tow "what happened?!?"

"Shhh. No shouting. Just stay calm." I nodded "Lacey you need to wrap up what you have to do here and leave" he stated handing me his grimore "its unlocked."

"What? Why? Uncle what happened?" I glanced around.

"Tell her" Klaus boomed

Uncle sighed "the longer you stay here .....the weaker you grow"

"What are you talking about?"

"In all my years i have never seen it..."

"Seen what? Uncle spit it out!!!" I yelled standing up.

"Travelers. And witches. Working together. They have made a bond to take you out. Lacey....we knew we could stop the witches....that's easy. But their power along with a covern load of travelers? That might be to much."

"So what?

"They took Patrick out. He's no longer on the other side. Neither is Julia"

Mom.

I lost my real mother and papa. Then I lost my other parents, Joseph and Julia. But I accepted that because they made it to the other side. There were still ways that I could contact them if needed. I'd be with them when I die. But if she's gone from there, and my uncle, I'll never see them again.

I dropped to my knees "my moms gone?"

"From what mei told me" he nodded "I'm sorry. Now you must go. There are two less people protecting you"

"What will happen to me?" I question.

"It doesn't matter. Now leave!" He yells "or so help me I will strip you of magic myself"

I stay planted and don't realize anyone has moved until uncle places his hand on my shoulder and I black out.....again.

I seem to be doing this alot today.

......

When I woke it was dark out. I'm here alone. Wait where is here?

"Don't worry love, it'll wear off soon" I look up to see Klaus smirking in the front seat looking at me through the mirror.

.

I groan, sitting up....slowly "nik. Wha...what happened?"

"Jefferson weakened you so we could get you out"

It would be so great if everyone would stop beating around the bush and just spit the nasty parts out. Honestly, it irritates me. Personally I think I've been blacking out more from stress from everyone's cryptic ways.

First Elijah. On our way to Grandview being all weird and distant. Then both my brothers. Being clingy and over protective. Then uncle. With well everything.

I sit back down, biting my tongue. I'll question Nicklaus another time.

*****

"How are you feeling today?" Elijah asked handing me some tea.

I sat up in bed, sipping my tea "better" I smiled "Elijah, Klaus told me about Claire"

His posture changed "and what has Nicklaus told you about her, exactly?"

"That she told you of a girl who you'll love as a sister that will need your help and that she'll die when she returns to her hometown, Grandview and that you think I'm that girl" I place my hand on his "Elijah it's not me. I promise. I'm not even from Grandview. I'm from Mystik Falls"

"You're right" he smiles forcefully "I'm worrying about nothing" he leaves the room.

Alright I have a lot to do.

A/N

Alright this is the shortest chapter in history and shouldn't even be counted as I chapter but I thought I'd just publish it so I have something out. Sorry. Please enjoy.