Mothers luck.

The drive home was silent.

My brothers knew I wasn't in the mood to talk.

I may finally die.

This task isn't a walk in the park. I'm an original but unlike the Michaelson's I wasn't bound to anything like a tree or substance.

I have to perform a particular ritual.

I'm the only living person that knows the ritual so no one knows how to kill me except myself.

"Damon are you-" Stefan starts.

Damon immediately shuts him down "not the time, brother" I see Damon flick his eyes back to me.

"What's going on?" I frown sitting forward.

"Nothing you need to worry about little sister" Damon tells me in his big brother tone.

Normally this would mean end of discussion but I'm far from normal.

"Tell me" I urge him.

They both ignore me so I decide to sing an annoying song.

Stefan stirs in his seat nudging Damon who, after five minutes, bangs his hands on the steering wheel and gives in.

"Fine!" Damon yells "just shut the hell up"

"That's all I want" I smirk sitting back "now explain brother"

"Stefan is worried that I'll break down" Damon shrugs off.

Is that all?

"That's not all" Stefan voices my thoughts "Elena is gone"

"What do you mean gone?" I ask as we pull into a house "I made sure she was fine"

"This witch spelled her and Bonnie, the only way Elena will wake is if Bonnie dies. Elena won't awaken for another maybe eighty years" Stefan explains "Damon says he's fine but-"

"But nothing" Damon groans getting out of the car "I said I'm fine, get over it!" He glares before slamming the door.

"He's not fine Lace" Stefan sighs.

"I know" I put a supporting hand on his shoulder "but we're all together now, we'll get through this" Stefan gives a small nod.

I take the chance to check out my surroundings.

This isn't Mystik Falls and this isn't my home.

"Um Stef?" He looks at me "where are we?"

"Oh" he groans "that's right, come inside Lacey there's still a lot more to tell"

I don't like the sound of that.

Both Stefan and I get out of the truck and make our way inside.

This house is nice, small, but spacious, quiet normal house.

"This place is nice" I smile as we walk through the front door.

"Come on I'll show you your room" Stefan smiles back at me guiding me up the stairs.

There's a small passage at the top of the stairs with five doors.

Directly off the stairs is Stefan's room, to the left of that is Damon's, angled from their bedrooms is the bathroom.

"And this is yours" Stefan opens the door across from the bathroom.

The room has white painted walls. It hold a big bed, already made in white sheets, there's a seat at the end of the bed that has shelves under it. On the window seat are my things, my grimore and what not. Across from the bed is a small bookshelf. Next to that a circle table that have my crystals and salts on it.