Lending a hand

"Wake up!" someone called "Lacey!!!"

I just groaned. Suddenly I was hit by what felt like lightning. I bolted up and screamed

"Haaa. I've still got it" a very familiar voice said

I blinked rapidly in disbelief "Aunt Mei???"

"the one and only" she said giving a small curtsy.

"Wha- how- wha?" I stammered

" Your in my grounds sweetcheeks"

"oh yeah" I laughed.

She stood up wearing a stern look "Now child theres talk of your plans, I think your completely insane but I will give you all the help I can"

"wait what? are you allowed to do that? Aren't you on the voodoo witchy, ghosty council thing?"

she scoweled me "Use proper English dear, after everything I have taught you..... yes I am on the council for the other side and I have a duty but I also have a duty to you." she sighed " I was suppose to protect you and train you until your 18th birthday but I failed when I let them take you. Just thank the lord for that boy, he may have dammed you but he gave you breath" she hugged me "Now remember child there is a lock on the doors but you figured out a long time ago how to get in and out. Also there are a lot of angry spirits on this land but they cannot hurt you directly as you are the master of the house but they can get to you through your friends so you put a protection spell on them and lastly whatever you see or feel in the house you control your powers okay? I've said my bit now I best not see you back here " she hugged me " oh and before you go someone wishes to see you"  then she's gone.

I just sit there for what seems like hours but are only mere seconds when I hear a voice.

"Why you looking so glum??"

I look up with glee in my eyes and jump into his arms "Kole!!"

"You do realize what you are attempting is -"

"Completely mental? Bonkers? Makes you think how many bolts are loose in my head? blah blah blah blah blah ive heard it all before Kole!!"

"I was going to say pure brilliance but now that I think of it I am trying to count all the screws loose I this pretty little head of yours" he says touching my hair " I think the biggest give away that your mental is that you fell for me"

"actually I didn't fall for you" I say looking into his eyes. I see hurt flash through them " I'm still falling " then we kiss passionately.

Some time during the kiss I'm bolted back to reality where everyone is standing around me " ca'sa Dr klouvo ilojo gochete minute" I chant shooting up.

"What the hell was that?" Tyler said glaring at me

"a protection spell" Bonnie answered cautiously walking toward me "a very strong one that only a handful of witches can perform, only pure blood witches. How powerful are you? How can you do that?"

"Hey bon bon your asking the wrong question what you should be saying is what the hell do we need protection from and why do we need such a strong one!!" Damon yells

I look around "I'll explain everything like I said but not out here too many people could be listening