Better this than that

"Woah, woah, what happened?!?" Marcel exclaims as I drag us back to our present time.

"I gathered what I needed" I smile as he frowns at me. I give him a quick zap on the butt "that's for ditching me."

"So what'd you find out?" Marcel asks pouring us a drink.

"Graeme didn't kill Hanna" I gulp down the fiery liquid.

"Then who did?" He frowns.

"No one"

"What the hell does that mean?!?" He frowns.

"It means Lacey dug up something she really shouldn't have" we turn towards the door and find Hanna walking in with three guys behind her.

"Hanna?!?" Marcel says in shock "how?"

"She faked it" I tell him "and framed her brother"

"We've all got family issues" she shrugs "it's good to see you again, God Mother" yes I am both Hanna and Graeme's god mother "last time we met I think you were older than me" she grins.

"What have you been up to Hanna?" I glare.

"You're the traveller, you tell me " she takes a seat as her friends get her a drink "what did mommy dearest tell you?"

"Your mother? Not much. But the other witches they showed me" I sit opposite her "why?"

I found out that Hanna and Graeme were to be the final feud ender between witch and ware. Hanna had to die at the hands of Graeme. The wolves had witches at their heel and use them to paint Graeme as Hanna's murderer.

"Why do it?" I ask her.

"For the greater good" she tells me "the fighting had to end-"

"-and it has"

"So our plan worked" she smiles.

"No" I shake my head "the witches and wolves are at peace because they have an equal threat, vampires"

"Vampires aren't a threat" she shrugs off.

"Originals are" I tell her, this peaks her interest "How do you think they'll react when you make yourself known again? A stranger shows up just as her mother dies....you know, Klaus is very cautious of Hope"

"I'll clear Graeme's name!" She gets up "just please, let me meet the child"

"Oh, that won't be possible" I shake my head "as long as I have a say no one will be meeting her"

"Okay wolf, time to leave!" Marcel tells Hanna.

Her three fools are about to jump at him when I bring them down.

"You heard him".

Hanna gathers them and hurries away.

"What now?" Marcel asks.

"Well, I tell Graeme the good news then we get drunk" I smile.

"Okay" Marcel laughs "I'll find Graeme and some liquor for you"

"Thanks" I grin "and I need to talk to Davina so I'll meet you later"

Before he can question me I make an exit

******
"Why do I get the feeling that you're ignoring us?" Klaus appears behind me.

I'm in town I figured I'd buy something for Hope.

"You never were good with feelings" I shrug walking down a different isle.

"Hmmm" Klaus smirks "what's up with you?" He pulls me.