The Blackhole

I hope this story doesn't feel like I added too much suspicion, picking the timeline was difficult and kind of confusing for me, I've made many books that only piqued my interest in making them only a few minutes, but this one, similar to Between worlds, I believe I'm going to keep updating but no promises!

I also made the Ninjas act more, like well Ninjas, being more sneaky, hiding in places more, that kind of stuff.

Also, Do not, I mean do not ship any Boboiboy characters at all, if you know me I ONLY do cannon ships like Jay x Nya, but in Boboiboy there is no ship, so I'm going to stick with cannon.

Timelines:
Ninjago: (It's a secret for now)
Boboiboy: My usual timeline(Shinichi2504 books and Boboiboy's Elemental Problem by ElementalUser)

An add-on for Boboiboy Timeline is that it was after the latest episode in season 2 when Boboiboy came back to Tok Aba after a mission, (I haven't read it yet,)

Just a reminder, This might be a little OOC, grammar may look weird, the characters are not mine, and the language of their attacks might switch from Malay to English and vice versa, also I'm testing out making annoying characters that get your blood boiling.

Episode 1: The Blackhole

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...

Silence

...

"Help me!!!" Gopal's screams can be heard from afar as Boboiboy heard it, they were currently protecting a village and a power sphere. Underwater, yes, "Don't scream Gopal, you'll lose more oxygen! Calm down!" Boboiboy instructed, "How can I calm down when a giant fish that wants to eat me!?!!" Gopal yelled, "I'll save him, you guys try and calm down the villagers," Ying said, "Right," The rest of the Kokotiam gang said, |Boboiboy Kuasa Tiga!| Boboiboy used his triple split and split into, Boboiboy Air, Boboiboy Tanah, and Boboiboy Petir. [1]

Ying swam as fast she could as she reached Gopal, |Kuasa Slow-Mo!| Ying slowed down the 'Big Fish' which was a considerably big piranha, |Seribu Tendengan Laju!| Ying kicked the piranha a thousand times in the blink of an eye. The piranha dazed before regaining consciousness and attacking again, |Pukulan Supersonik!| Yaya came in and punched the piranha with her power as the piranha swam away.

"Yaya!" Ying said happily, "We found MetalBot, and saved the villagers!" Yaya announced, "Alright! We did it!" Ying cheered, "Thanks for saving me," Gopal said on the ground breathing heavily, "No problem Gopal!" Ying smiled, "It's ironic how Metalbot is in a place that rusts itself," Gopal pointed out while they all swam back to the village, "True, maybe it's for safety measures from aliens?" Yaya shared her opinion.

"Maybe, but that doesn't matter now that we have MetalBot anyway," Ying said as they reached the village, "Thank you, humans, for protecting us," One of the villagers of Seana thanked, "Don't mention it," Boboiboy replied, "Yeah! Helping anyone is our job!" Ying said with a smile, "We have to be on our way now," Yaya reminded, "Visit us soon!"

They were now on the ship they borrowed from Commander Koko Ci, "Woo! That was awesome!" Boboiboy cheered, "Getting eaten is not awesome," Gopal retorted, "You didn't even get eaten Gopal," Boboiboy chuckled, "Yeah if I didn't save your butt you would have," Ying giggled, "Let's call the Commander to tell him we succeeded in our mission," Yaya said as they agreed.