Covered in Lies

Hi!! Glad you stuck around to read episode 3! I know the last episode was more about Fang and the Ninjas but I had to cause Boboiboy's POV was mostly running and jumping from building to building hopelessly looking for the aliens, and maybe doing something that is also affecting the original mission but I'll get into that soon :))

So I figured Fang's POV would be a tad bit more interesting, I hope you guys don't think I'm picking favorites, cause my favorite is Boboiboy.

Enjoy Episode 3: Covered in Lies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why were you spying on us?"

"Wow what a good question to start on," Fang thought. The shadows formed back into a tail and back onto the shadow rat, "Hello, Do you hear me?" Fang asked, from the other side the shadow rat's mouth was moving. Since Fang wasn't dumb he used a voice changer that his watch was equipped with, "This is really, REALLY, weird," Jay whimpered, he was weirded out, "Yes, we can hear you, answer my question," Lloyd replied.

"I was spying on you for personal reasons, but I had no bad intentions." Fang explained not wanting to reveal too many things, "How can we trust this guy- err rat? That he didn't have any bad intentions?? bit me!" Kai complained, "Do you have any connections to the sons of Garmadon?" Zane asked completely ignoring Kai.

"Sons of Garmadon? What's that," Fang asked, he genuinely didn't know, "It's a group of gang members, and are the people who stole the first mask. The Mask of Vengeance," Zane said, "Well no, I have my group. Though it's informative to know the Sons of Garmadon are the ones who stole it," Fang explained. "What is one of the reasons you said for spying on us?" Lloyd asked. "Come on Lloyd! He said personal reason, it's personal, ofcourse he won't tell us," Cole said. "True, but he said personal reasons, which means he has multiple. Tell me one of them," Lloyd ordered.

Fang hesitated while thinking of something to say a few minutes passed by, Fang sighed, "I mostly spied to try and help you guys. I overheard you talking about 3 masks that should never be reunited," Fang lied. "Why would you want to help us?" Jay asked emphasizing 'us' "Jay! You wasted a question!" Nya scolded, "Sorry!" Jay apologized. Fang hesitated again for a while, "I- wanted to help cause- helping is what you're supposed to do," Fang replied, although he lied, the last part was very much true.

Lloyd thought about it for a while, "You seriously can't be considering this? We don't even know what the guy looks like, or even his name," Kai held Lloyd's shoulder, Lloyd hummed in agreement. Fang started sweating again before he blabbed out, "My name is Pang by the way," Fang groaned in annoyance that, 'Pang' was the name he chose in the midst of panic. Fang's watch opened up a hologram to see Boboiboy. Fang removed the shadows from his eyes and ears and looked at Boboiboy, "Fang, any luck with you? I've gotten the hologram working, though the ship is in terrible condition," Boboiboy reported.

"Can you hold? I'm in the middle of something," Fang sweatdropped, "Oh, my bad," Boboiboy said before dropping the call. Fang sighed while the shadows on his eyes and ears came back, when he returned the Ninjas were debating whether to trust him or not. After a few minutes of debating they finally reached an agreement, "No," a simple word from Kai's mouth stunned Fang, "What? What do you mean no??" Fang asked confused, "We can't fully trust you, but how are you able to help us?" Zane elaborated better.