Hidden in the Shadows

I want to bring the rest of the Kokotiam to Ninjago so badly, but having only 2 people to write about is so much easier, I like episode 1, and I just hope I'll end up liking episode 2 as well.

Timeline:
Ninjago: (Still a secret)
Boboiboy: End of Season 2 Episode 27(Havent watched it)

Enjoy! Episode 2: Hidden in the Shadows

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning, and Boboiboy decided to take a stroll in Ninjago to learn more about its history, hiding in plain sight but not enough to get recognized. last night the only thing Boboiboy was doing was spying on the crashed ship, he was waiting for the police and the green ninja to leave to check on it himself.

Flashback

The police left but the green ninja stayed behind for a while before going inside, After a few minutes of waiting the green ninja went out and left. Boboiboy went in the ship for a few minutes to see what the green ninja did, when went in, he tried opening the holograms, at first they didn't work but they soon opened.

When he did it opened to a lot of pictures of him and his friends that wasn't opened before they crash landed, "Uh oh," Boboiboy thought, "That green ninja must have opened the hologram and searched around and opened this," Boboiboy concluded.

Boboiboy sighed before looking around to find the food that they packed, after a few minutes of searching he found some, he went out and used his wind power to add a boost to his jump as he jumped back on the roof, "We have a problem," Boboiboy said.

"What is it," Fang asked while taking a carrot donut from the food Boboiboy brought, "The green ninja poked around the ship and got the hologram working, they found pictures of what we look like," Boboiboy reported, "Do you have an idea of what they think? If we are a threat to them?" Fang asked.

"I'm not sure but I hope that they don't think of us as evil people," Boboiboy sweat-dropped since one of the pictures that was seen was a picture of Boboiboy Halilintar electrocuting his friends.

"Well, I'll try to locate them and get more information," Fang said, "I'll just roam around the city. But be sure to not get caught," Boboiboy said, "Says you, I bet you'll be caught first," Fang scoffed.

"Hah, if I get caught first I'll give you 5 carrot donuts a day," Boboiboy scoffed right back, "If I get caught first I'll stop trying to be more popular than you which I already am," Fang placed a bet, "Its a deal," Boboiboy grinned.

End of Flashback

"Hm, this city is big," Boboiboy said amazed, since Boboiboy was trying not to get caught he hid his hat, he still wore the dark-colored clothes, Boboiboy went into an alleyway of a building and opened his watch, he tried contacting his friends or at least Commander Koko Ci.

Boboiboy's watch sparked as he waved it around to get rid of it, "Guess Ochobot's new enhanced communication system doesn't work as well as he thinks," Boboiboy mumbled.