The Quiet One

Hi!!! Welcome back again, The side episode was a bit of a meh but that's fine. At least Duri, Blaze, and Taufan, cleared up some stuff of their power.

This episode's name will be the same as what part I'm on so yeah. Okay but before we start, just a quick recap of who is with whom.

Taufan is with Lloyd and Princess Harumi while Blaze, Duri, and Fang are with the Ninja on the bounty.

Okay done now let's start, Episode 8: The Quiet One

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Harumi and Lloyd were running. Though it seemed like they were running from something, Taufan used incredible wind and tipped over whatever he was fighting before speeding toward Princess Harumi and Lloyd with his hoverboard as they were panting from running.

Whatever was following them got back on its feet and started knocking trees over. One of them accidentally makes Princess Harumi trip over. Taufan carried her on his hoverboard as they continued.

"Lloyd we just have to lose it," Taufan said reaching his hand out. Lloyd nodded as he held Taufan's hand as his hoverboard released more wind power and flew upward and into the trees.

Princess Harumi was standing on the hoverboard with Taufan–holding onto him–while Taufan held Lloyd's hands as the latter trusted Taufan not to let go.

The thing that was following; was below them. Taufan looked below to see a giant dinosaur-like reptile. The reptile growled while trying to find them as it roared before leaving.

Lloyd sighed in relief as Taufan slowly descended, letting Lloyd down first before Princess Harumi. Taufan panted from using a lot of energy to fly away from everything that was out to hunt them.

"Are you sure we're heading the right way?" Princess Harumi asked, "Pretty sure. If this map is right, there's a river that runs through Primevel's eye that way. And the river leads straight to the hidden Oni Temple that holds the third mask," Lloyd explained.

"Uhh. I don't know, Lloyd. Maybe it would be smarter to turn back and try to find the others. I mean, Taufan has used up a lot of his energy to protect us and the map," Princess Harumi explained while looking at Taufan who was sitting on the ground with his hoverboard.

Lloyd thought about it before turning to Taufan. "Hey, Taufan. Are you sure you can keep going? We can go and find the others if you're too tired," Lloyd asked while beginning to be concerned.

"I'm okay. I can keep going, someone has to protect the Princess while you navigate us toward the third Mask," Taufan yawned while he stood up and let his hoverboard fly before sitting on it.

"You can call me Rumi, Taufan," Princess Harumi smiled, "I can't. I have to call you by your royal title. Sorry princess," Taufan smiled cheekily.

Princess Harumi sighed before giggling at Taufan's response. "Just tell us when you can't take it anymore, we can try and find the others then," Lloyd confirmed.

"Well I want you to rest for awhile, you too Lloyd. I want to take a turn," Princess Harumi ordered Taufan before taking Lloyd's sword and started hatching away.

"She is very caring, right Lloyd?" Taufan teased Lloyd. It was becoming increasingly obvious that Lloyd had a crush on Princess Harumi. Taufan could not take the chance not to tease.

"Yeah. She is," Lloyd said with dreamy eyes before following Princess Harumi, Taufan giggled and followed too.

———————-——