Trust on opposite sides

Hi!! Welcome back again, did you enjoy the last episode? I hope you did, anyway, I rewatched episode 3 of Season 8 and I actually didn't want to make it.

But I didn't have another idea for this episode so I had to follow it, though I apologize if this episode gets a bit, Lazy.

Also the age here might not be cannon. I won't even put Zane's age since he might be like decades older.
Harumi - 13-14
Lloyd - 15
Nya - 16
Jay - 17
Kai - 17
Cole - 18

When the great devourer killed Harumi's parents she was atleast 10-11, same with Lloyd, but Lloyd got hit with tomorrow's tea which made him 4-5 years older in my opinion, which made him 14-15 when Harumi was 10-11.

But there wasn't any confirmed age I think, but if there is tell me. I wanted to make Harumi 13-14 since she was so young when her parents died, and there was no way 5 years have passed after Season 1. I think. But I don't wanna make the ninja older than 19 since they are supposed to be teenagers. Harumi acts and looks like a teenager but I can't make her older than Lloyd since he was affected by tomorrow's tea which I am still confused with. But making Harumi 13-14 would be understandable since she is easy to fool since she wants her parents avenged and such.

But she wouldnt be too young to not be a mastermind, she is traumatised from her parents dying and since she is still a child she is desperate like any child would when something happens to their parents right?? And like physically Lloyd is 16-17 but mentally he is a matured 13-14 year old.

I'm not sure, their ages are hurting my brain.

Ninjago Timeline for episode: Season 8 episode 3.
Boboiboy Timeline: My usual timeline + End of Season 2 of Boboiboy Galaxy.

Episode 5: Trust on opposite sides.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lloyd- Actually..."

Lloyd looked back at Boboiboy who was standing, everyone else was watching them as Boboiboy took a deep breath.

Boboiboy took his hood and mask off slowly to reveal his face, Lloyd's eyes widened as he jumped back and took his sword out.

"You're the guy from the ship!" Lloyd yelled, the other came down immediately and readied their battle stance.

"I'm not a bad guy, I swear," Boboiboy said trying to get them to calm down, "What's happening?? Didn't Zane say you guys are friends??" Jay asked slightly confused.

"Lloyd, what do you mean?" Zane asked, "He owns the spaceship that crashed in Ninjago a few days ago," Lloyd said not taking his eyes off Boboiboy.

"What??" The other Ninja yelled out and went in battle stance again, "What are you doing in Ninjago??" Lloyd asked.

"I-" Boboiboy stuttered, he can't risk lying, "-I'm looking for someone," Boboiboy confessed looking down and holding his arm.

"I saw pictures of you hurting people, do you want to hurt the one you're looking for??" Lloyd assumed as Boboiboy was mentally screaming, "I hoped you wouldn't think that was bad it was funny moments!!" Boboiboy thought angrily at himself.