Dead Man's Squall

Hi!! Welcome back again, I hope you really enjoyed the last episode, this episode will be a tad bit different though the outcome will be nearly the same.

The start of this episode will be different but it will say what happened on Fang's side while they were watching with Nya and Princess Harumi, it's going to be short so don't worry we're going to continue onto the episode.

Also, I don't know what to name this episode so I just went with the original and canon name.

Episode 7: Dead Man's Squall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're a Nindroid?"
"Nindroid?"

A while back when Zane was catching up to Solar who turned into Halilintar and fought the Sog bikers. Nya, Princess Harumi, and Fang were watching. To make sure Boboiboy doesn't reveal his power to Nya and Princess Harumi; Fang connected his watch to the bounty and purposely made the screen they were watching from glitch.

Fang made the screen glitch and made it stop glitching once in a while, he kept doing that until Zane jumped off of his bike. While his disguise was glitching-the screen was glitching for real without Fang's control.

After that, they weren't able to watch from Zane's pov. Nya panicked before Fang told her that there wasn't anything she could do since the problem was more on Zane's side.

"At least now Boboiboy's power won't be revealed," Fang thought. He didn't need to worry about Boboiboy. He can handle himself, he was strong, though that was only when he wasn't overcome with any emotion like Sadness or Anger.

----------

"You're just like me, A Nindroid?" Zane said. Duri reverted back to Boboiboy while sweating and holding onto his bike. He has never stayed in a form for so long. Zane looked behind him to see Boboiboy tired, he looked back at Mr. E after a few seconds.

"The Quiet One is a female. Right? So you aren't the one in charge," Zane concluded before turning back to Boboiboy and walking toward him. Mr. E charged at Zane while he had his back turned.

"Look out," Boboiboy pointed at Mr. E tiredly, Zane quickly turned around and pulled out his bow and shot Mr. E, it wasn't effective, Mr. E simply blocked the arrows while he grabbed Zane's legs and spun him around.

Mr. E threw Zane as he dropped his bow while Mr. E grabbed Zane and threw him again. "I have to help," Boboiboy thought. "I might be close to my limit. I haven't stopped using my power since yesterday. Zane will understand why I kept it a secret," Boboiboy thought as he raised his watch up. [1]

|Boboiboy Kuasa Tiga!| Boboiboy split into Boboiboy Blaze, Ais, and Halilintar. All three of them looked a bit tired. Blaze rushed toward Mr. E while he was fighting Zane.

|Cakera Api!| Boboiboy Blaze summoned his chakrams which caught Mr. E's attention. The latter quickly took Zane's fallen bow and blocked Blaze's chakrams.

Boboiboy Ais summoned his own bow while Boboiboy Halilintar summoned his double-edged sword and split them apart so that he has a sword in each hand.

Blaze and Mr. E jumped back as Blaze threw his chakrams. Mr. E dodged it, though Halilintar immediately attacked, Mr. E blocked him just in time though he was blown back.

Ais shot ice arrows at Mr. E but he used the bow to block it-causing Zane's bow to be covered in hard ice and it had gotten attached to Mr. E's right hand, Zane charged in and punched Mr. E while using his power as each punch caused Mr. E to get covered in ice.