Unexpected Team-Up

Hi!!! Nice of you to return, Ahem so this episode will require a lot of imagination since I've put in a lot of detail.

I think it's weird that Boboiboy's name is Aaron cause I started watching the new lego ninjago series and the main MC is Arin which sounds like Aaron. Should I change it to Jeremy or not?

Ships: Jaya, and Pixane only, (Jay x Nya, and Pixal x Zane,)

Something unimportant, But I just don't like shipping Lloyd with anyone, I don't know why but it makes me uncomfortable when Lloyd is being shipped. but I'm going by plot so Lloyd x Harumi is going to be shown.

Plus I think Lloyd x Harumi is kind of eh- Cause didn't Garmadon literally adopt Harumi to be his daughter, and he still cares for her as one in season 16- I see Lloyd and Harumi as siblings at the end of Season 16. T T

Also, I hope you guys found out the Ninjago timeline yet if it wasn't so obvious. Cause like this is the only series where the Ninjas act like Ninjas at the start.

Ninjago Timeline: Season 8 Episode 1(Episode 2 in this chapter)
Boboiboy Timeline: The end of Season 2 episode 27 of Boboiboy Galaxy(Haven't read it yet,)

Enjoy Episode 4: Unexpected Team-Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boboiboy defeated the gang quickly, "Phew. Sorry, I had no choice," Boboiboy apologized to the gang members as Samurai X arrived, "Uh oh, I don't know who that is but I'm pretty sure he wanted to defeat these guys," Boboiboy thought as he jumped up the buildings I'm an attempt to run away but Samurai X used a small net to capture Boboiboy as he was trapped, "This is bad," Boboiboy thought calmly as he looked at the net he was captured in. [1]

"Wait! Samurai, he isn't an enemy," A voice came out from the shadows, the person who came out made Boboiboy panic, "He is right. He was the one who defeated the Sons of Garmadon," Another voice was heard, though it sounded like a female. [2]

"Very well, my apologies," Samurai said before releasing Boboiboy. Samurai bowed before leaving, "You were awesome out there," The person with the male voice complimented.

"Er- Thank you- I have to go now," Boboiboy said while walking away in a rush, "Wait. Who are you?" The female voice asked. Boboiboy stopped in his tracks, Boboiboy sighed before looking at them, "I'm not permitted to tell you, but Aaron will do," Boboiboy said, "What about yours?" Boboiboy turned around, facing them while he asked.

"My name is Lloyd," Lloyd introduced himself as he looked straight into Boboiboy's eyes, "Mine is Harumi," Princess Harumi introduced herself, "Are you the Jade Princess? Princess Harumi? And The green ninja, Lloyd?" Boboiboy asked. "We are," Lloyd answered for them.

"Why did you not lie that you weren't? Wouldn't it put you in danger if someone like me found out there is only 1 ninja protecting the Princess? Out in the open filled with dangerous people?" Boboiboy was caught off guard, he already knew who they were but he didn't think they would actually admit to being the Princess and green ninja! That would obviously put the Princess at risk since there is only 1 person protecting her.