Solar MorningStar?

Hi!! Just wanna thank you for coming back again, anyway I didn't actually know what to name this episode, but I knew I'd change it soon.

This episode will be a bit confusing since it includes more features of Boboiboy's watch, I hope you enjoyed the last episode.

Enjoy Episode 6: Solar MorningStar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solar and Zane were on an underground train. Solar stuck close to Zane since he isn't familiar with the underground system of Ninjago yet, only Ultra Violet and Mr. E were in the train car with them.

Since Solar had broken off all the bolts off of the bikes of the other Sons of Garmadon, they had no way of getting to the train car fast enough to not be left behind.

There was another train heading straight for the train Ultra Violet, Mr. E, Zane, and Solar were in. Zane panicked and looked at Ultra Violet as she started laughing.

Zane looked back at the train heading toward them as he closed Solar's eyes and panicked too, "Hey- What're you doing?" Solar whispered, suddenly a door opened and they turned right and weren't hit by the train.

The train soon stopped somewhere as Solar removed Zane's hand from his eyes, "It's time you two meet... The big man," Ultra Violet said opening the door for them, "The Big Man?" Zane questioned, Ultra Violet cackled.

Above the underground system, there was a type of transportation way above ground, Lloyd was standing on it, "Where were Zane and Aaron last seen?" Lloyd asked from his comms.

"Central Station, but once they went underground, Pixal lost Zane's signal," Jay replied, "And Aaron's tracking device broke from when he dodged your attack," Fang surprisingly spoke. The ninja decided to give Fang a comm link so that he can communicate with the Ninja in case he spotted something.

"Oh yeah, Sorry-" Lloyd said with a nervous laugh, "We haven't been able to pick up Cole's intercom either," Jay continued, "If they're taking Zane and Aaron to their hideout, then Cole could be held captive there," Lloyd concluded.

"We can't lose them, I'm over Central now," Lloyd said jumping off and sliding down from the building, "Oh, Look son it's that Green ninja!" A father told his son, "Is it? Where?"

"There! Look!" The father pointed at the direction Lloyd went to but he wasn't there anymore, "Yeah right, Dad, very funny," The son said.

----------

"No sign of anyone, they could be anywhere by now," Lloyd said, "Ugh! Do you mind, Sis? We're trying to save Zane, Cole, and Aaron," Kai said, "What do you think I'm doing?" Nya said.

"Zane won't survive in a biker gang without a bike," Nya said, "Oh, but what about Aaron? Doesn't he need a bike too?" Kai asked, "Pang said Aaron already has one with him," Nya replied, "Oh," Kai simply said.

"Harumi, can you hand me the electric torque wrench?" Nya asked, "Yes, ofcourse," Princess Harumi said getting a tool, "Oh, sweetie, that's the torque multiplier," Nya said with a smile, "Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I should be doing something more useful," Princess Harumi said sadly.

"Electric torque wrench, catch," Fang said throwing the actual Electric torque wrench, "Thanks," Nya thanked, "You have Pang here to help," Princess Harumi added before leaving.