ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜱꜱ! ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʜᴀ ᴜᴘ!!"

Jayshawn was cheering on one of his best friends, Dania, for beating up some girl.

Here's how it started

Carnell and Damien were walking side by side, Damien holding all of Carnells books, seeing as he didn't have any of his own.

"You wanna go to that library by my crib later lil luv?"

Carnell smiled at the question. His dimple showed itself, "Yea, let me ask my momma, though."

Damien nodded and hummed, "I should go see Momma Daisy one of these days. I'll take you home then we'll go."

Carnell rolled his eyes. Since he started living in the city, he's gained more sass to him.

"My momma 'on't like ya Damien. Wit' your big self. You be eating our whole fridge out."

Damien pushed Carnells head, "That's MY momma, AND she be saying you be the one eating all her shit."

Carnell frowned, "Move from me, lil boy. That ain't yo momma that's mine."

Damien softened at his accent, getting ready to say something back, but some girl was rushing towards them.

"Carnell! What I told you about being close to my man?!"

Carnell just stared at the girl like she was dumb, "Huh..?"

Damien had recognized Molly. They messed around when he was on a break with Bianchi. She was annoying as shit but she could throw ass.

Molly moved closer and closer to Carnell, who was getting frustrated. Carnell had worked really hard to go against his anger issues.

Damien sent a text to Dania, telling her to come to the hallway right quick.

Damien knew where this was going because Bianchi and Molly behaved the exact same.

They were fucking groupies.

Dania wasted no time coming to the hallway and quickly spotting the tall and short duo.

Molly was screaming in Carnell's face and Damien had pushed her back, very harshly.

Dania spoke out, "Molly you better get the fuck on with this shit. Cause they can't step to your scary ass, but I will."

People were gathering, and that was exactly what Molly wanted. She wanted everyone to know that Damien was her man. Even if he wasn't..

Carnell didn't know Dania well but he didn't want anyone fighting and getting into stuff because of him.

Carnell spoke up, "Let's just leave it alone, y'all. I don't want you getting in tro- "

Molly laughed cutting off the boy, "Bitch let's get it on then, the fuck? You're mad pussy anyways."

Dania didn't bother responding and just swung on Molly. She threw a right hook, and Molly punched her right back in her face. Dania overwhelmed her by pushing her, then punching her hard in between her eyes.

The crowd was loud, and administrators and teachers started coming running to stop the fight.

Jayshawn had arrived close to the end and took a spot next Damien. He started cheering Dania on.

"Beat her ass! Fuck ha up!!"

Jayshawn laughed when he saw Molly getting beat up badly on the floor.

There was blood all over her and her eyes were swollen terribly.

The girl tried to step and couldn't make it an inch.

"EVERYONE TO YOUR CLASSROOMS NOW! DANIA, MOLLY, DAMIEN, AND CARNELL. OFFICE. NOW!"

The principal, Mr. Sha, had cleared everyonev and the two separated girls were being pulled to his office. Carnell and Damien walked there.

When they all reached there, Carnell and Dania sat on the left. Molly and Damien on the right.

Mr. Sha started, "Can someone please clarify what happened?"

Molly said, "This bitch- "

Mr. Sha gave her a look, and she restarted, "Dania stepped to me disrespectfully. I said something back, and she swung."

Mr. Sha asked Dania if that was true and she nodded, "But she's missing context. She wanna act like she wasn't pressing and getting in Carnell's face knowing he can't really do nothing to her scary a- behind."

Carnells leg was pressing into the floor repeatedly, he squeezed his hands till his knucle was white and did it again and again. Damien wanted to go hold his boy, but he couldn't, and that was frustrating him even more.

Mr.Sha asked, "And what do you have to do with this Damien?"

"She pressed him 'bout me and got handled. That's all."

Molly was in shock that he wasn't gonna pick her side. Clearly, she had yet to realize that she was completely in the wrong.

"This little faggot ass nigga got you wrapped around his fucking finger and you can't even see that shit. I held you down -"

Damien snapped at her, his voice got low and he started choking her with one hand, "Mind your fucking tounge Molly. Watch how you speak on him cause I'll really fuck you up over him."

Damien didn't let her go until Mr. Sha finally said something. Mr. Sha was gay himself, so hearing her say that would've elected the same reaction from him.

He understood the feeling and just minded his business.

Mr. Sha continued on like nothing happened, "Okay, I understand what happened now. Carnell and Damien, you're excused for the rest of the day. Come back tomorrow with your mind clear and ready to do your work. Dania, unfortunately, I'll be calling home. You have 3 days in school suspension. Molly, your suspension is 3 weeks, then 1 week in school suspension. As well as a call home.  You're all dismissed. "

Carnell walked out with his bookbag off one shoulder. He'd yet to get his stuff from Damien.

Carnell timidly asked Damien, "Can I have my stuff, please.."

Damien handed it to him. He was worried about Carnell. "Are you okay, lu' baby?"

Carnell felt tears welling up in his eyes. He felt so emotionally drained. Carnell shook his head no and went to put the stuff in his bag. 

Damien went to him and just wrapped his arms around him. They were still in the office. Dania had left, and Molly was getting her parents called.

"C'mon, let me take you somewhere, Nelly."

Carnell nodded in Damiens chest. He moved back and grabbed his bookbag. Damien walked behind him, leading him to the car.

Damien opened the door and took Carnell's bookbag.

Damien had never seen Carnell so vulnerable.  He felt responsible. He'd put him in this position.

Damien definitely needed to think through his decisions more. His childish ex relationships wasn't what Carnell needed.

Damien put on 'The Highs and The Lows' by Joey Bada$$.

Carnell was in his own head. He hated being in situations like that.

[A/N] This is kind of like pt.1 for the chapter. I'm going to continue it next chapter. ]