ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

"ᴅᴀᴍɪ ʙᴀʙʏ ʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ"

He looked at his phone and saw that it was 6:34 pm

He answered the call his face still laying down.

"Come let me in papa."

Carnell groaned, "Just type in the pin Da. 7893. Lock it after you."

Damien hung up and came upstairs to Carnell's bedrooms. He sat the food on Nelly's desk. He went to the bathroom and washed his hands.

Damien stripped into his boxers and slipped into the bed. Carnell hadn't been sleeping enough lately so he just needed some skin to skin with his man right now.

Carnell rolled his leg over Damien and moved his body on top of him. Damien started rubbing his back and his ass. 

Carnell moved his hips on top of Damien, deciding that he wanted something else more than sleep.

Carnell moaned lowly, "Da.."

Damien laughed feeling his boner, "You ain' got nu boxers on lu' daddy."

Carnell's head was in Damien neck making hickies, "No, it's hot."

Damien moved to fingers over Carnell's wet lips, "You wanna go back sleep papa?"

Carnells accent came out heavy, "Nur."

Damien slipped both fingers inside and Carnell moaned loudly. Damien captured his lips and the two made out while Carnell tried to ride his fingers.

Hermelio was laying in his bed bored. His sister was at work and him and Mr. Sha still weren't speaking. The only other person that he spoke to in these past 2 weeks was Damien. 

He reluctantly called Damien wanting to head out but knowing that he would be on his ass if he did it alone. He really just wanted to get some za from his plug but Damien was a dealer so he could help.

Maybe? 

He was kind've just enjoying the tallers presence recently.

Damien answered on the second ring. He had recently left Carnells crib and was just heading to hand out with Dania and Jayshawn.

"Hermelio? What's up ba'boy."

"Can you come get me? I'on cur' what we do, I'm just bored."

Damien replied, "Yeah, I'm about to hang out with my peoples you wan' come?"

Hermelio nodded but realized that Damien couldn't see him, "Um yeah. You getting food tho?"

Damien hummed, "What'chu wan'?"

"That one Trini spot you always go to?"

"Aigh' be ready in 20. I'm heading to you."

Hermelio replied yes and hung up.