ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

"ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴇxʏʏ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ ᴘᴜʀʀʀ"

Nelly blasted his new favorite song. Cake by Wolfacejoeyy

He was getting ready to go out with Damien. 

Speaking of the devil the older boy was calling now.

Carnell cheesed at his phone. He answered the phone quickly.

He exclaimed, "HI DAMIII!!"

Damien laughed at him, "Hi daddy's pretty boy."

Carnell's stomach fluttered. He was thankful for his darkskin so that Damien couldn't see him blushing.

Nelly giggled nervously, "Chill.. You coming to get me now?"

Damien nodded at the facetime call, "Yeah, yo sister with you already or?"

Nelly shook his head, "Nah she wasn't tryna deal with momma this morna'. "

Damien hummed,  "Lemme see what you got on love."

Nelly smiled quickly pushing the mountain of clothes on his bed to the side so that it couldn't be seen from his body mirror. He flipped the camera, happily showing Dami his outfit. 

Carnell loved clothes and shoes more than his own soul

Carnell loved clothes and shoes more than his own soul. Damien could see the wall behind him full of posters and 3 shoes racks. Ranging from Rick Owens to Adidas sambas to Jordans. 

Damien made a stank face, "Ewww lu' daddy you put that shit on."

Carnell laughed loudly, "You so 'nnoying hurry yo ass up."

Damien loved hying up Carnell so that he'd come out of his shy quiet persona. It's been happening more often than not so he assumed that Carnell was getting comfortable with him.

"I'm pulling up stupid c'mon."

Carnell rolled his eyes hanging up and mumbling to himself, "You stupid nigga." He walked outside and saw Damien standing leaning on his car.

Sexy ass.