ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

"ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ... ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ?"

Carnell was on the phone with his sister, begging the older to come to the mall with him and his boo.

Diasma rolled her eyes at her little brother, "Boa! I'on like that lu' friend of yours!"

Carnell huffed, "So then go and you can make sure I'm safe. Please sissa!"

She groaned eventually giving in and deciding to go in with the boy and his potential lover.

Nelly cheesed and gave a kiss to the camera, "Alrighttt. I love ya. I'a call ya later sissy."

Diasma hummed, "Love you too lu' doodie."

Carnell rolled his eyes and hung up. Immediately clicking on the person just under 'Diaaa'

The phone rung only 2 times before the taller lover picked up the phone. 

Damien set his phone up, half of his headpiece on because he was playing 2k. 

"Wha' happening lu' love."

Carnell felt his stomach flutter, "Nothing Dami. I just wanted to let you know ma sissy 'a be at the mall with us tomorr'a"

Damien nodded, "Okay lil daddy. What you doin'? You ate?"

Carnell replied sweetly his accent engraved in his every word, "I'aint doing nu' just lying down."

Damien side eyed the phone when his second question wasn't answered, "What else I asked you papa?"

Carnell hummed innocently. He mumbled a response, "Some cereal."

Damien spoke into his mic, "'Aye ya' I'a hop on the game tomorrow a'ight?"

The responded and Damien immediately put his attention fully on Carnell, "Carnell don't make me come up and snatch you out yo body. Why you ain't eat Nelly."

Carnell whined, "I'aint that hungry-"

Damien cut him off, "Cut allat whining shit. I'ma come get you be ready in 30."

Carnell sighed knowing he ain't got no choice. He nodded his head in the camera.

"Use your voice papa."

Carnell, weak in the knees, mumbled out a response, "Okayyy." 

It took Daymin exactly 30 minutes to come get Carnell. He pulled up outside and got our his cat. 

Carnell mother yelled for Benjy, Bella's twin, to open the door. 

Benjy yelled, "Day Day", and jumped into Daymins arms.

Daymin excitedly responded, " Wassammmm!"

Daymin carried his future in-law on his back and they went into Nelly's room. 

Carnell laughed at the sight, happy that his younger brother liked Daymin as well.

Daymin asked, "You ready baby?"

Carnell nodded as Bella came running into the room, "Where you goin' Nell? I wanna go! Mom! I wanna go with Nell, pleaseee"

She was out as fast as she can came, Benjy ran with her and they begged their mom.

Momma Daisy called for the two older teens to come into her room. 

"Y'all just going to the store? Or can you take them somewhere for the night?"

Daymin looked at Carnell who nodded, "We can take them to the arcade by the food spot we're going."

The twin screamed happily till they momma eyes grazed their soul. They got real quiet. 

"I oughta'... Nevermind, take them bad kids nie'. Thank you boys, I'll give them some cash. Go get my purse Benjy."

She hands a 50 to both and said "Behave ya'self cause I'a act a fool and whoop ya wherever you standing."

They nodded, damn near breaking their necks.