ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

"ꜱɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀʟʏ."

Damien smacked Carnell's ass. His mouth was soaked in Carnell slick cream.

Carnell slowly placed his pussy lips to Damiens lips. He kissed the boys private.

He ran his tongue up and down the lips, savoring the taste.

Damien spread the lips and flicked his tongue on Carnells clit. The man tried to squeeze his legs and move from the pleasure, but Damien wouldn't let up, his tongue not tiring to please his baby boy.

He rubbed his hand fastly across the pussy encouraging an orgasm.

"Come on, Papa. Show Daddy how good a job he did."

Damiens fingers sunk into Carnell at a fast pace, his tongue matching it.

"Daddyyyyy! It's- I'm-"

"Give it to me, baby."

Cream spread across Damien face, streaming out his lovers pussy.

Carnells head snapped back, and he moaned, "Only for you, Daddy."

Carnell didn't get a second of peace before Damien lapped his tongue against him again.

Carnell whined loudly, his legs shaking and tryna squeeze together.

"I can't take it, Dami- Don't be so quick - MMMMM"

"Shut that shit up. You taking it ain't you? Are you gonna take it good for Daddy?"

Carnells cries of pleasure meant nothing to Damien. He just wanted to watch the pretty brown pussy cream and squirt again and again.

"Cum one more time and I'll ease up."

Carnell nodded as his slippery cream trailed and splattered on Damien. He repeated Yes Daddy like a chant.

Damien only pulled off once he felt the familiar warmth cover his face. Carnell sat breathing heavily in his lap. His dick was hard and hurting, but that didn't matter to him.

Carnell felt it and said, "Do you wanna.. put it in?"

"No no ill take care of that of myself. Focus on yourself. Since you feel up now, I suppose you're ready for a round 3?"

Carnell tried to reply but Damiencut him off, "I- Ride my fingers till you cum."

"I can't Dami!! No more! I'm tireddd."

"What I said about whining. Now lie down since you have time to complain. Hold your legs up."

Carnell sucked in his bottom lip, getting into missionary as Damiens fingers fell back into their molded structure.

He pressed down on Carnell's stomach and moved his fingers inside with his thumb on the clit. Carnell tried to scoot away from the deep fingers constantly pressing into his g spot.

"Your pretty pussy remembers me. Look how it's sucking me in,  speaking to me.  I should give it a kiss, yea?"

Carnell melted at Damiens dirty talk, unhelpfully getting more wet. It was a lot for him and he couldn't stop himself from cumming and squinting.

He squirmed and tried to push Damiens hand.

"How you feeling, Papa?"

"It- I- It's too much, Daddy. Let uppp."

"Why don't we ask the pussy? Cmon, pretty thing, tell me what's wrong."

Carnell eyes rolled back when Damien curled his finger. He was saying let up but unconsciously grabbing his Daddys hand and pushing the fingers deeper inside.

Damien sucked up the cum and spit it back on the clit and massaged it softly. Carnells legs fell from the positioning and he sat there in his cum and sweaty body. Damien pulled his fingers and put them to his lips, sucking them completely clean.

Carnell put his lips up to Damiens, and they kissed passionately, their first kiss.

"So? Was I helpful?"

"Too helpful. I've never cum back to back like that."

Damien laughed, "Now you have. Ima wipe ypu down gimme a second."

He got up from the bed and grabbed a fresh washcloth. He soaked it in warm water and went back to Nelly. He wiped him down carefully.

Nelly whispered, "Never asking you for help again."

Damien laughed, and then the doorbell rang.

"You're expecting someone?"

"Yeah, I gotta stop somewhere real fast, then get your stuff. I'll be back."

Damien put the washcloth on his nightstand and went to the front door.

Nelly heard voices speaking to each other, and he peaked out the door. He thought he saw a familiar face.

Leaning on the wall, he called out her name,  "Dania?"

Dania and Damien turned around.

Dania was shocked, "You fucking with Nelly?!?"

Damien eyed her, "Yeah.."

Dania laughed, "You in for someeee shit. "

Damien looked at Carnell, and he shrugged.