⏳️Wait Pt. 1

Category : Smut with some Fluff

- Family, Mentioned Vegaspete, Kimchay & Others, Post-Finale

⚠️ - Explicit Sexual Content, Denial, Hickeys, Established Relationship, Top Kinn, Bottom Porsche

Also, if you're wondering who the 100s of comments from Mystery Lover Girl are... she's my irl best friend of 8 years ❤️ I love her so much and she's literally my biggest supporter! 🥹🩷 Her comments are literally the best 😆
__________________________________________

Summary

Tonight is Kinn and Porsche's first official event as respective heads of the Main and Minor family. They've been fairly busy recently, and no one can blame Porsche for being a little needy. He's not used to such a tight schedule, after all.

Kinn has fun being the one that isn't horny, for once. Nonetheless, he makes sure Porsche is thoroughly sated after their duties end.

__________________________________________

Tonight was the night.

The event was taking place soon. It was a night to remember; the Main and Minor families were coming together to celebrate their new alliance. After weeks of meetings, mixing in and agreements, today was the first official event together.

The Minor family specialised in maintenance of communication. They were the smaller of the two, but they still packed a punch. The brutal force that their fighters were trained with was remarkable.

However, the Main Family, as their name suggested, were undoubtedly stronger. They were known for their incredible technology and weapons. With their sheer amount of personnel, they were easily a force to be reckoned with.

That being said, the two families had combined now, and to top it off, the two heads were very much in love.

Kinn and Porsche. Together, they had become the backbone of the two families. They had gone through so much, and become stronger because of it. All it took was one look for anyone to see how much they loved each other.

Alternatively, they both had their deadly mafia sides, let's not forget. The serious, highly possessive and 'not taking any shit' side. They didn't hesitate to back each other up if they were threatened in any way.

The other Theerapanyakul brothers, Kim and Tankhun, were also talked about a lot. Many people commented on their seemingly opposite attitudes. Yet, in the end, that was what helped the most.

Kim had become the go-to person for investigation. He got his way ninety-nine percent of the time and wasn't afraid to make his opinion known.

Porchay was Porsche's brother, but now also Kim's boyfriend. With two people caring so fiercely about him, he often was kept away from most of the action. Yet, he still helped where he could, and was always supportive.

As for Tankhun, he made friends everywhere. He silently took care of everyone, even though it didn't seem like it at first glance. Arm and Pol still had the joint role of accompanying him everywhere.

Lastly, their once bodyguard, Pete, together with their cousin, Vegas. They had kept the training regimes up to standard. Vegas was the new sparring and physical fighting trainer.

From childhood, he'd faced the brunt of his father's orders, and therefore, knew how to manage things well. His weekly sessions made sure everyone was in shape. Pete accompanied him, but was more on the weapons side, since he had more experience than anyone with the Main family shooting regimes.

That being said, the pair of them were in their own bubble (hehe) sometimes, and often went missing for an hour or two. But they didn't slack off enough for it to affect their training, or get told off too much.