📌 Later Pt. 3

Category : Smut

⚠️ Warnings: Explicit Language, Dirty talk, Teasing, Explicit Consent, Top!Kinn, Bottom!Porsche

______________________________________

A low groan made its way out of Kinn's mouth as he grinded in circles, feeling the new-found stimulation at the base of his cock.

"Taking me so well, baby." He whispered huskily, reaching down between the other's legs and stroking him.

Porsche whined and rocked into the warm hand, simultaneously pulling Kinn in with his ankles.

He closed the few millimeter distance between them and kissed Kinn hard, moving his other hand to the back of his neck. He dug his fingers in, uncaring that he was probably going to make a bruise. Did he even give a single shit? No.

He kept the tight grip, forcing Kinn to stay there so their kiss stayed as passionate as possible.

Kinn licked into his mouth, biting slightly. Porsche's lips parted for him, letting him take the lead the same way he had been doing this entire time.

Lust coursed through him at the continuous stream of sounds leaving his boyfriend.

His hips found their pace from before, building speed and harshness gradually. He picked up on how Porsche was getting louder the longer he carried on like that.

So he kept it going, putting his work into getting it all smooth and proper again. He was an expert at it, and had quickly guided them into such a perfect rhythm.

Still kissing, Kinn's lungs ached with the need for fresh oxygen, and so with reluctance, he tore his mouth away.

Porsche pulled him back for a bit more of it, before he eventually took himself away from it as well. He wasn't disappointed when the other hovered close to him, staring him deep in the eyes as he voiced out his pleasure.

Kinn let deep, hot moans spill out of his mouth, still not comprehending how perfect being like this with Porsche was. His boyfriend was just perfect in every way. It pleased him to the furthest extent knowing the other was his.

He made sure to convey that satisfaction, alright. "So fucking perfect for me. Feel so good, Porsche." He praised, completely lost in lust.

Porsche couldn't help but preen. "Thinking about this all day, weren't you?" He whispered, keeping his voice quiet as if the words were a secret. "So was I, Kinn. When I came back from the meeting, damn, I wanted it right against the desk."

Kinn groaned. He thrusted forward with all his strength, stilling for a second to fully enjoy the whimper that left the other.

"Mm, I wanted to fuck you then and there as well. If we hadn't been interrupted..." He left the sentence hanging, knowing that it didn't need finishing. It was clear what he would've done.

"But at least now you can have me properly." Porsche added,"We can make it worth the wait." He pressed their fingers together and moved his other hand down Kinn's back possessively. He dragged his nails up, sure to leave faint red lines.

"I can have you properly? Yeah, baby? Mm-hm?" Kinn smirked, slowing down his thrusts to get them directed properly.

Porsche gasped, both hands racing to grab onto Kinn's thighs. He arched as Kinn kept at it. "Yeah fuck, don't stop. Don't you dare stop..."

He moved his arms back to where they were before around the other's shoulders. It was a constant switch between his upper and lower body, a bid to get as much of him as he could.

Kinn was the same, and it would be a lie to say he didn't like their arms overlapping, all over each other. If anything, he leaned into his boyfriend further, wanting the proximity they'd been deprived of today.