📌 Later Pt. 2

Category : Smut

- Set Post-Finale

- Set in the same timeline as ⏳️ Wait

⚠️ Warnings: Explicit Language, Dirty talk, Teasing, Playful Sex, Explicit Consent, Top!Kinn, Bottom!Porsche

___________________________________________

Kinn watched as the different bodyguards, led by Arm and Pete, trained with the new weapons they had been given.

He had first given a demonstration of the correct way to handle them, which they'd all observed well. Then, they all individually took turns following the procedure, under Kinn's scrutiny.

Now, they were nearly done with the training session. It was a feat that would've been impressive had it not been for the length of time it had taken.

It had run over not only through dinner, but sunset too.

Thankfully, the Block A bodyguards were all focused and diligent since they were the first to be called for the difficult missions.

The few that had been kept aside because of their poor performance already knew there was no room for mistakes, so were also trying their best to improve.

Soon enough, each bodyguard had completed their corresponding test run, with all the needed improvements noted for their next session.

There were minimal issues, and the little problems were no match for the dozens of scenarios Kinn had already thought of and found a resolution to.

He was used to doing all the heavy lifting when it came to planning these things.

With a deep breath and an appreciative pat on the back for Pete and Arm, he decided that was enough for the day.

He bid the sea of bodyguards farewell, accompanied by a small message for them to continue working hard, and then made his way out of the training gym. Now it was time to go back.

Unlike one would think, he didn't go to their room and collapse on the bed after all the physical work and order-giving.

It would be almost cringy of him to say that his comfort was where Porsche was. But it was true. So, he made a detour to their office, straight to his boyfriend again.

He took the trip in their elevator and the familiar walk to the door, where he scanned his fingerprint against the receptor. It unlocked with a beep, prompting him to open the door.

He motioned for the two bodyguards to stay outside, and take their post on the nearby bench (which may or may not have been installed after Porsche himself complained of standing up for too long in his bodyguard days)

Kinn then made his way into the office.

Their desk had papers stacked everywhere, likely already sorted, and a large spreadsheet taking up the majority of it. He neared it, peering over at what his boyfriend was doing.

Despite his fatigue, the smile on his face when he saw Porsche was too strong for him to fight against.

Porsche looked the same way he'd left him, bar the way his hair was a little more messy, and his tie loosened. God, he was gorgeous.

"Hey, baby." Kinn greeted him with.

Porsche paused his work, simply glancing up from where he was writing. His face brightened immediately. He leaned back in his chair, placing his pen down. "How'd it go? Everything sorted?"

Kinn nodded and leaned against the desk, crossing his arms. "It went well, I've told Arm to repeat the same for the other bodyguards. Once the shipments come, we'll be replacing and sorting out our weapons inventory."