⏳️ Wait Pt.3

⚠️ Warnings: Roughness, Explicit Language, Multiple Orgasms, Hickeys, Desk Sex, Oral Sex, Usage of the term 'wife' like in Thai, Top!Kinn, Bottom!Porsche
__________________________________________

Porsche was dumbstruck at the force of the movement and listened to what he was told, moving his legs either side of his boyfriend, keeping them wide open for him.

Kinn bent down and looked Porsche in the eyes as he spat over his rim. He smirked when he got a heated look and a moan in response, hands grabbing Porsche's waist, shifting him how he wanted.

He pulled his thighs, and consequently his whole body, closer with a jolt, making Porsche bite his lip in appreciation. He really did enjoy being manhandled.

Kinn then mouthed up his leg and torso to lean over him. He kept a firm grip on Porsche's waist and lined up, getting a nod of consent before he chose to push forwards slowly.

Porsche's shaky hands braced onto his shoulders, gripping his shirt and clinging onto him desperately. "Mmh, Kinn. Fuck fuck fuck..." He exhaled in relief.

Kinn was no different. He groaned, head tipping back with the pleasure. "You feel so fucking good, baby. Mm, let me in, yeah just like that."

He gave him a few seconds before he tested a shallow thrust, holding Porsche still, knowing he often rushed, and then ended up biting off more than he could chew.

He knew he was right when he felt Porsche try and get him to move, and heard something along the lines of, "Always so slow."

The words were accompanied by a grimace so Kinn wasn't so sure that was completely truthful. He smirked, "Don't be such a smartmouth."

Porsche bit his lip and tried to fight the grip on his waist. His ankles pulled Kinn in needily, even though it was hurting. Damn, his contradicting pride.

"I'm used to it. Used to your cock fucking me open." He whispered, definitely not to wind him up.

Kinn knew he would say something like that, but he had still not learnt how to brush it off. Even if he expected the comments, they still managed to affect the rational part of his brain.

Hence, why he looked at Porsche with a raised eyebrow, pressing a hand down on his chest and thrusting in harshly. "Are you now?" He breathed out, groaning loudly when he felt the other tighten impossibly around him.

Porsche's hands went to Kinn's body in surprise, flinching. Maybe he shouldn't have said that. "Shit, Kinn...!" He rushed to complain.

Yup, he deserved that, to be honest.

His fingers felt for Kinn's hips, checking that they were actually meeting his, because any more than this and he was gonna break. "Give me a second." He relaxed his walls, trying not to become tense again.

Kinn pressed an apologetic but smug kiss to Porsche's cheek. He guided his hips in gentle circles, despite Porsche telling him to stay still.

"I mean it, Kinn." Porsche complained.

He could swear that it was more difficult to take Kinn in missionary than other positions. He was a little out of practice with it. Probably because of how rarely they managed to make it to an actual bed instead of a desk or wall.

Kinm shushed him and carried on slowly, taking care with the way he was moving. It's the least he could do after practically splitting the other in half with his cock.

Porsche's stone grip on him loosened as he realised he was helping him get used to it. When he opened his eyes, he saw the biggest smile on Kinn's face. "Fuck you. It hurts." He laughed breathily, still frowning but finding their constantly fluctuating moods and banter endearing.