Music can bring two together

Warnings: Slight Homophobia, swear words, sensitive topics

Music, to some it may seem like just a bunch of words mixed with random instrumentals. To others it's more of a passion. Something that can express emotion and desires, anger, hate, sadness, fear, love.

Stanley Marsh, he's been a fan of music for awhile. He's written his own songs, hes posted them as an anonymous person, refusing to reveal his true Identity. The people of South park are fairly.. stupid. They couldn't recognize a person in their community's voice. Except one person could, his name is Kyle Broflovski. He's best friends with Stanley or "Stan", Stan doesn't know that Kyle knows because in Kyle's never told stan. What Kyle doesn't know is some of stans songs are written about him, love songs. Kyle's always thought that stan wrote those for Wendy Testaburger. Some verses made him unsure of that, for example: "Those green eyes make me insane" that didn't fit Wendy's descriptor at all.

"Alright class, pay attention as this lesson is important." Mr. Garrison announced before going on about Kim Kardashians ass. "Gross dude!-" Kyle muttered covering his ears. Stan noticed this and scooted his desk next to Kyle's, he tapped on Kyle's shoulder. Kyle looked at stan with a questioning look. Stan handed him an ear bud and looked back up to the board. Kyle put the ear bud in and his nerves calmed instantly, the lyrics seemed so sad yet calming, 'I forgot my name again, I think that's worth rembering..' Kyle could relate to some of the verses. A small smile crept onto his face, he leaned onto stan and closed his eyes in which stans face started to heat up. "Haha! Look at the fags!" Cartman laughed before quickly earning a "Shut the fuck up fatass!" From Kyle. Cartman was testing his limits as an argument broke out, stan quickly tried to find a song to calm down his friend. He began to play a song called "meteor shower" by Cavetown. Once again Kyle seemed to Calm instantly and layed his head down on the desk as if he were a dog responding to a dog whistle. Stan smiled slightly and placed a hand on Kyle's shoulder, rubbing it slightly as an attempt to comfort his friend, Kyle let out a relaxed sigh and closed his eyes.

After class

Cartman wouldn't leave the subject alone and continued with his teasing, Kyle didn't respond as he usually would he'd simply stay by stans side and refused to leave. Stan found it rather adorable. This continued on for weeks they were listening to a love song together in the hallways before Kyle couldn't take it and smashed his lips against Stan's, Stan's eyes widened in surprise but he grabbed Kyle's waist and pulled him closer

"I knew it." Craig watched from afar speaking in his usual monotone voice.