you drive me crazy..🔞

Due to popular demand, (1 request) here's a smut chapter pookies 😍

FOR NEW WATTPAD USERS, SMUT IS PRETTY MUCH SEX-

THESE MFS ARE AGED UP TO 17-18 SO CALM TF DOWN 🤬

Kyle was busy with some school work, slightly agitated due to stans bickering.

Stan was sitting on Kyle's desk, he's been whining about how he was bored.

"Kyleeee pay attention to meeee"

Stan whined, like a toddler.

Kyle looks up from his desk, raising an eyebrow at Stan's whining.

"Stan, I've got shit to do. Can't you find something to occupy yourself with? Like, I don't know, going outside or reading a book or something?" Kyle snaps, clearly irritated.

"Pleeeaaassseee..?"

Stan whined, leaning to the side, his shirt slightly lifting, exposing his waist.

Kyle's irritation subsides slightly as he catches a glimpse of Stan's exposed waist. He clenches his jaw, trying to resist the temptation.

"Dammit, Stan. You know what you do to me." He says through gritted teeth, his voice slightly strained. "Fine, what do you want?"

"I want attention."

Stan replied hugging Kyle

Kyle's frustration melts away as Stan wraps his arms around him. He hesitates for a moment before giving in to his desires, his arms slowly reaching around to return the embrace.

"Fine, you got my attention, you needy bastard." Kyle murmurs, nuzzling his face into Stan's shoulder. "But you better not distract me too much, or I'll never finish this damn paperwork."

Stan sat in Kyle's lap, with his arms still wrapped around Kyle

He was indeed, clingy and needy

Kyle's eyes widen as Stan takes a seat in his lap, their bodies pressed closely together. A surge of desire courses through him, but he tries to keep his composure.

"Stan, what the hell are you doing?" Kyle asks, his voice tinged with a mix of surprise and longing. "You know you're driving me crazy, right?"

Stan giggled

"I love you."

Kyle's heart skips a beat at Stan's words, his grip on Stan tightening ever so slightly.

"I... I love you too, Stan." He whispers, his voice filled with a mix of vulnerability and affection. "But you have to understand that it's fucking torture when you act like this, teasing me and then pulling me close like this."

A smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Then why don't you make me yours? Destroy me Kyle, I know you want to."

Stan purred in Kyle's ear

Kyle's eyes widen at Stan's provocative words, his body instantly responding to the seductive tone. His fingers tightened on Stan's waist, his voice coming out in a low, husky whisper.

"You have no idea what you're asking for, Stan. But fuck, you're right. I want you, I need you." He breathes, his lips grazing against Stan's ear. "And I won't hold back anymore."

Stan smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around Kyle's neck

Kyle's breath hitches as Stan pulls him closer, their bodies pressed tightly together. The feeling of Stan's arms wrapped around his neck sends shivers of anticipation down his spine.