grumpy 🔞

EY THIS SHI DOWN HERE: YEAH DOWN THERE THATS SMUT SO LIKE BE CAREFUL IDFK

Stan had been grumpy all day for litterally no reason.

"Stan, what's up with the bad mood huh?" Kyle asked, leaning on the door frame.

He looked at Kyle, sighing "Nothing.. just go away-.." Stan murmured.

Kyle walked over to stan whom was sitting on his bed. He snaked his arms around Stans waist, his fingers slipping up Stans shirt slightly "cmon..-".

His body tensed as he felt Kyle touch him. His breathing became heavier as he leaned into Kyle's embrace "What do you want?" he whispered softly, trying to keep himself calm despite how aroused he was becoming from being touched by Kyle "Just leave me alone..."

"I can make you feel better..?" Kyle whispered, his hot breath tickling Stans neck. He pulled stan closer.

Kyle placed gently pressed kisses along Stan's jawline, trailing down to his neck.

The sensation sent chills through his entire body. He could barely think straight anymore. "Fuck.." He moaned out loud, unable to control himself any longer. "K-Kyle..!" He whimpered loudly, arching his back as he tried to push Kyle off of him.

Kyle held Stan in place and dropped to his knees, taking his SWEET SWEET time unbuckling Stan's belt, earning a whine from Stan.

"Paitence.." Kyle murmured, tugging Stans jeans down, along with his boxers.

"Kyle.." Stan begged, his legs trembling

"Shh.. patience." Kyle warned, pressing his lips against Stan's tip, placing sloppy kisses around the base.

Stan groaned andweaved his hand through Kyle's mess of red curls.

Kyle proceeded to flick his tounge over the tip of Stan's length, before taking it all in his mouth, bobbing his head and sputtering slightly.  (no gag reflex? 🤨)

Stam threw his head back with a groan and tightened his grip on Kyle's hair.

Kyle swirled his tounge around while bobbing his head and making a small hum, sending vibrations, causing stan to groan louder each time.

Kyle knew Stan was close when he noticed his legs starting to quiver, he continued, regardless and swallowed every last drop. Finally he pulled back with a satisfying pop.

"You feeling better..?" He asked innocently.

"Mh." Stan responded, panting heavily.