Your majesty 🍈

Stan Marshwalker, a deemed night. He walked through the corridors of the castle. His footsteps echoed, his cape swayed slightly.

He stopped infront of the throne. Dropping to one knee.

"Stanley."

"Your majesty." Stan didnt dare to look up, not yet atleast.

"Rise.." Kyle ordered, Stan stood up looking at Kyle. He sat on the throne, leaning to the side, legs crossed, face rested on his palm. He wore a velvet robe with a crown of thorns ontop of his head, finished with a center peice of ruby.

His breath caught in his throat at the sight of the man.

"Evening," Kyle started, offering a warm smile.

"E-evening-" Stan mentally kicked himself for stuttering.

"Come here.." Kyle whispered, causing Stan to take a few steps forward. Kyle stood up and cupped stans cheek. Stan's face heated up.

"Now, now... no need to be so nervous.." Kyle chuckled, grabbing a hold of stans hips.

"Your majesty i--"

"Kyle. Call me Kyle." The taller figure cut Stan off.

"Kyle I don't belive we should be--" kyle cut Stan of again.

"Says who? I make the rules here." Kyle whispered, his hot breath against Stan's neck, making the other shiver. Kyle flipped Stan around, pinning him to the throne. Stan couldn't help but let out a yelp.

"I- Y-your maj--" Stan stammered.

"Shh.." Kyle pressed his knee between Stan's legs and worked on his jaw, kissing right under the ear, earning a soft groan from stan.

Kyle smashed their lips together, his fingers tangling with Stan's hair, tugging on it, again earning another groan. Kyle took this opportunity to shove his tounge into stans mouth, leaving no place unexplored. He separated for a second then reconnected their lips, he did this a few times before pulling away. A thin string of saliva connected their lips.

"Go fix your hair. Meet me back once you're done." Kyle ordered. And with that, he left. He left stan there, who was still processing.