Liam

I've spent a little over an hour watching memes and other stuff (No, not THAT kind of other stuff).

After I finish watching a Canadian playing deathrun with two Irish men and an American, I decide to get up and wash the dishes that are probably in the sink. Do I want to? No. Do I have to? Yeah, I kinda do. I get up and walk over to the kitchen. There's a note on the refrigerator.

"Liam, please remember to do the dishes and make sure to do your laundry so you have clothes tomorrow. -Mom".

Shit. Now, I really don't want to do it. Something about being told to do something right before you're about to do it just frustrates me. Welp, nothing some coffee and a little Bohemian Rhapsody won't fix I guess.

I go back to my room and grab my favorite mug. It has Christmas cats on it and the inside reads 'Meowy Christmas'. Yeah, that's right. I use a Christmas mug in the middle of summer. Fite me. I put my mug in the coffee maker and start playing some music. I absolutely hate the taste of coffee, but I kinda like it at the same time. It's like a story that's bittersweet. You hate the bitter part, but you enjoy the sweet part and appreciate how they balance each other out. That's coffee in a nutshell.

Oop. Coffee's done. I let it cool off and take a sip. Yep. That's coffee alright. I put the mug down and I pick up the sponge in the sink. There's another reason why I don't want to do dishes. See, everytime I do the dishes, my entire front always ends up soaking wet. It doesn't matter what I'm washing or how long I'm washing, I always end up soaked.

30 minutes later and I'm finished with the dishes. Yippee. I can successfully say I've done something somewhat productive. Now I can go lie down and be a worthless piece of garbage. It seems like it's going to be an average summer with literally nothing different happening.

*Yes, this chapter is short*