part 3 oh em gee?!

A/N: hands.
(My Grammar somehow magically improved guys)

You wake up and immediately get up, get dressed, eat breakfast, and start walking to the forest. You feel more excited than usual to visit the forest again, but you're not sure why. You ignore the feeling and keep walking.

When you arrive, you see the Onceler and his donkey. "Hey, what's up?" you ask him. "Oh, good morning, Y/n!" he exclaims and rushes towards you.

 "Oh, good morning, Y/n!" he exclaims and rushes towards you

"Good morning."

"Good morning! Were you able to sleep at all?" you ask him. He nods, "Yeah, I have to go do something very important, though." He says as his donkey comes closer.

"Oh, really? What are you gonna do?" you ask him. He smiles, "I'm gonna sell my thneed!" he exclaims. You look at the thneed/scarf he's wearing and say, "Oh! Alright." You look up and make eye contact with him. "Uh..."

Your heart starts beating faster, and your face gets hot. You feel the awkwardness growing, so you cross your arms and start saying random and made-up words, trying to make everything less awkward. The Onceler furrows his eyebrows in confusion but keeps smiling.

"Are you alright?" he asks, getting closer. "Yeah, yeah, I'm... uh... I'm fine," you say, flustered, and shake your head. "I don't know why that keeps happening every time I make eye contact with you. I'm so sorry." You start apologizing a bunch and avoid eye contact with him.

"Y/n, calm down," the Onceler chuckles. "I really have to go and sell my thneed," he says. You take a deep breath and try to make eye contact with him. "Sure, alright. Good luck!" You watch as he walks away. After he's gone, you hear the Lorax's voice.

"Hey!" he yells at you, and you look down at him. "Who are you?!" he asks furiously, furrowing his eyebrows. "I'm just a friend of the onceler's!" you exclaim and shake your head. He looks at you and squints his eyes.

"Hm..." he lets out. You furrow your eyebrows, confused. "Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself?" you ask. He crosses his arms and waddles away.

---

After a while, the Onceler comes back. "Oh, hey!" you run towards him and realize he's covered in tomatoes. "Woah, what happened?" you ask, worried.

"I just met him three days ago or so. Why do I care about him?" you think to yourself.

He looks at you and pouts, "They didn't like it, and some kid destroyed my guitar," he sighs and keeps walking. "Hey, woah, maybe you just need to try again?" you say and put your hand on his shoulder.

 "Hey, woah, maybe you just need to try again?" you say and put your hand on his shoulder