part ate 🙋

A/N: I .... OKAYYY READ THIS. TJSI CHALTER IS PROBABLY EHAT YOU WANT BUT ST THE SAME TIME NOT.... I HAVEN'T READ EVERYTHING, AND SINCE I MADE THIS SK LATE, I GOT HELO FRKM AI.....

Well, here you are.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Laying in Onceler's bed.

(WHAR?NMNMNM!?!?)

after you shut your door, you immediately regretted it and rushed outside to hug him, surprisingly, he easily forgave you and you forgave him.

He took you to his place even tho you could've gone to your bedroom.
He really wanted you to see his new bed, and he bragged about his new room all the way to his factory (/house???)

When he showed you the bedroom, he immediately pushed you on the bed and started taking his shirt off.

(Boom)

He leans in for a passionate kiss and gently lays himself on top of you, slowly exploring your body with his lips as he moves down to your neck and chest. He moves down to your crotch and smiles at you.

However, at that moment, you stop him before he can pull your pants down. Instead, you take control and turn him over so that you are on top. As he tries to sit up, you firmly hold him down by his hands. He whimpers and looks up at you, his face turning red with embarrassment. You can't help but smirk at the sight, and he hides his face in embarrassment.

As he laughs, you interrupt him and say, "hold on." His face returns to normal, You hold him down as he tries to sit up again and ask him with a smile, "Do you have handcuffs?"

He blushes and stammers out a response, "Y-yeah...why would we need that though?" You release him and search for the handcuffs. He points to a drawer, and you find them easily.

As you pick them up, you notice a plastic bag with a vibrator in it. You can't help but laugh as you ask, "Why do you own this?" He becomes shy and asks you to put it back.

You grab the handcuffs and he reaches out to take them from you, but you pull them away. He furrows his eyebrows, then his eyes widen as he realizes your intentions. "Wait," he crawls backwards, "Okay...no."

You don't listen to him and crawl on top of him. You grab the handcuffs with your teeth and hold him down. You struggle to handcuff him since he's resisting. He looks away but you make him look at you by putting your hand on his chin and pulling him close.

You ask him with concern, "Is this okay with you?" You remember how he had resisted earlier and want to make sure he's comfortable. He mumbles a response, and you can't quite hear him. "Huh?" you ask.

He lets out a louder response, "YEAH!" He looks shocked after realizing he had spoken louder than he intended.

You let out a short laugh and kiss him on the cheek. He closes his eyes when you go lower, you reach it and take his bottoms off. Including underwear, he takes a deep breath and gets ready.

you look at it and kiss it. With a quiet groan, he bites his finger, closes his eyes, and furrows his eyebrows.

(Yeah.. I copied that from a different fanfic I made.)

Teasing him a bit, you give his dick a lick, causing him to grumble and mumble, "Y/n! just get it over with." But as you take him into your mouth and start to suck him slowly, he can't help but let out a quiet moan.

"Wait," he suddenly says, causing you to stop. "Yeah?" you ask, pulling his dick out of your mouth. "Could you..." he trails off, his face turning red. "Ride it?" he asks shyly.

You nod, surprised but willing. Crawling on top of him, you slowly insert his hard dick inside of you, eliciting a moan from him.

"Fuck," he groans as you start to bounce on him, trying to keep himself from arching his back. You tilt your head back and let out a loud groan, picking up speed until the room is filled with both of your moans.