corny ending that y'all wanted

A/N: not canon in my fanfic or whatever 🐿️

It's been a couple years since me and The Once-ler planted a seed and saved the planet.

It's crazy how well our lives are going so far, we're on a vacation in Spain and right now, we're on the balcony in our hotel watching the sunset.

---

"I love you so much." I mumble, I feel Once-ler's hand touch mine, I look down at his hand then up at him, he's smiling and looking at me with his blue, pretty, eyes.

"I love you more." He says and kisses my cheek, "... I need to talk, to you, about.. something.." he mumbles, his face turns red and I hold his hand tightly, "yes..?"

He takes a deep breath, "would you.." he turns towards me and clears his throat. He pulls out a black box from his pocket,, "Would you want to.. marry me?.." I feel my eyes getting watery as he opens it to reveal a beautiful ring. I nod, hugging him tightly, "Yes! I'd love to!"

He starts crying and hugs me back tightly, we cry and hug each other for what feels like HOURS.

"I love you so much." I say and stop crying. He stops the hug and smiles at me while wiping his tears away.

"I love you too." He says and laughs a bit.

---

A year later you both finally get married and move into a bigger house than before, on your honeymoon you and him get intimate with each other and when you arrive home you find out you're pregnant, when you tell Once-ler the news he cries if joy and you do too. After 5 years you both are still happily married with 2 twins.

Boom, the end