Prologue

My name is Orimura Ichika,I'm currently 16. Single. I have an older sister,her name is Chifuyu Orimura. We live alone,our parents left us since I was 3. After that,my life was emotionless. But my sister was different,she was angry at my parents,so she started to train with her katana (A/N: Katana is sword in japanese). She trained me as well. She became very strict on me from that day onwards.

After a few years,a girl named Houki Shinonono light up my world again. She was the only friend I have when I was little,she started to train with me. But when I was 8, a girl named Ling Yin Huang became my friend. She's a china girl. The both of them was the only friends I have when I was a little kid. "Well,that's all for today." I said letting out a long sigh." Awwww....but we wanna hear more of your childhood." The children said. "We'll continue tomorrow." I said. "Pinky promise?" A little girl stretched out her pinky. She reminded me of Houki and Rinn. "Yup,pinky promise." I said.

I went back home,exhausted. "Tadaimas." I said. But no answer. I checked the dojo behind our house that Chifuyu-nee used to train in. But nobody was there. I went back to the living room and saw a letter on the table. I opened the envelope and took out the paper in it and started to read it.

"Ichika,I've helped you submit the form to get access to go to SA Academy. You can start coming to class tomorrow. -Love Chifuyu-nee. P/S: Your uniform is in your room. I started to jump up and down. "It can't be dream can it?" I asked myself. "I hugged the letter tightly.

I bath,ate dinner and went to bed. "I have big day ahead of me tomorrow." I smiled and fell into a deep sleep.

-END OF PROLOGUE-