Chapter 6: You're a girl?!

From now I will start writing script style,I know it's kinda sudden,gomen!!
------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day,and it all started when I woke up.

I saw Charlotte still sleeping,his sleeping face was like a girl any boy would

fall for. I brushed off some of the hair on his face and I saw something I

shouldn't see. I saw a bra lace. "Why would a boy wear a bra?" I thought.

"Oh,you're awake." Charlotte opened his\her eyes.

"Er..yeah,sorry if I woke you up." I apologized.

"You didn't." Charlotte smiled.

He\she noticed where was I staring at. He\she looked up at my face,he\she blushed and slapped me.

"Gomenasai!" I yelled. "So your a girl." I asked not wanting to face him\her.

"..." There was a complete silence. "Yeah." Charlotte shrugged.

"Ehhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I yelled like the whole campus could hear.

-Time Skip-

"Gomenasai,Chifuyu-nee." I said.

I got punished by Chifuyu-nee for shouting early in the morning. As soon as I was let go,I went to class.

"Good morning class,as you all know one of our students in class is actually a girl." The teacher announced.

"Miss Dunios!" The teacher said.

"Hi,I'm Charlotte Dunios!" Charlotte bowed her head a little. The whole class was filled with murmurs and whisper.

"So Dunios-kun is not a boy but a girl,then she slept with Ichika-kun!" One of the girl yelled.

"No wonder her name sound like a girl's." Another one said.

Charlotte was so calm,I stared at her but she just smiled. "Let's go for lunch together,just the two of us." I asked. Charlotte nodded her head. I didn't know why I would do that,but I was happy that she agreed.

"So,now the whole school know that you're a girl,I'm now he only boy again." I sighed. "I'll think a name for you when we're alone." I said.

"Okay."Charlotte agreed in excitement.

"How about Lotte."

"No way!" "It sounds like Lolita

"Char?"

"It's sweet."

"Okay,Char." I said.

Hanging out with Char was different from hanging out with the others. It was rather fun. She was sweet and kind to me. I think I should have lunch with her everyday.