Chapter 4: Un-manned IS?!

Today is the day when I'm going to have a match with Rinn. I was in the boys locker room preparing,but the door suddenly flew open and there stood Cecilia.

"Ichika-san!" She said as she ran over to me

"You can do this!" She said.

"Thanks!" I thanked her and went out.

"Glad you make it!" Rinn was already waiting for me in the arena. "Yeah,of course I won't back down on a match." I said. "Start!" I heard the speaker said. Chifuyu-nee thought me how to reduce using my IS's shield energy. I kept dodging the attacks from Rinn's IS. "Stop dodging and attack me already!" Rinn yelled impatiently. "Now!" I said. I was charging power from the beginning,and it worked my sword was full with energy now. "I won't lose this time." I said determined. "Woah!" "Not bad. But I'm only using 10%of my shield energy." Rinn smirked. "W-wha..." Rinn cut me off by shooting me with her IS. "Feel the full power of Dragrand!" Rinn said. "I can't keep dodging,I need to attack." "I could try charging." I charged to attack Rinn but I heard an explosion. It was full of smoke,I could barely see anything. "Watch out,Ichika!" I heard Rinn yelled. "Huh?" I said but a missile came flying towards me but I dodged it in time. "Woah,what was that." I said. The smoke was decreasing so I could see better. A black IS appeared in front of me,it was trying to attack me. "Ichika,watch out!" "That IS is an un-manned IS. "Un-manned?" "So there's no pilot in it." "Let's fight it!" I said. I began flying towards the un-manned IS. "Hey,that's dangerous!" Rinn yelled. "It'll be fine." I said.

Rinn blushed and said:" If you want to fight that,then you can't do it yourself." "I'll help you." "Thanks!" I said. I was trying to attack the IS. But it flew away as soon as I draw out my sword. "Hey,I'm not done with you yet!" I yelled chasing after the IS. "Ichika!" "That's enough!" Rinn said pulling my hand. "At least we manage to chase it away." Rinn said. "Y..yeah." I replied back but my vision got blurry and I fainted.

"Ichika!" "Ichika!" I opened my eyes but my vision still blurry. I manage to see who was there,it was Rinn and Cecilia. "Thank god you're awake!" Cecilia jumped on my bed and hug me. "Get yourself further from him!" Rinn yelled as she tried pulling away Cecilia. "It's none of your business!" Cecilia yelled back at Rinn. "Cecilia,Rinn please be quiet. Orimura-kun needs to rest!" Sensei scolded. "I'm sorry Ichika!" Rinn and Cecilia said at the same time. I could see Cecilia and Rinn glaring at each other. "Calm down the both if you." I said. "But who win the match?" I asked. "Nobody,take that as a draw." Rinn said winking. "Oh." I said.

"Even though it was a draw,I still felt happy." "I'm happy because I got to see Rinn again." I sighed and went back to sleep.