Chapter 8:You're My Bride

Dream

"Where am I?"

"I hope this is a dream." I said shutting my eyes close.

I felt someone tugging my shirt. I turned around and saw a crying Laura. I patted her head. Somehow her white hair was soft like snow.

"Ichika..." Laura sniffled.

"Help me out of the darkness.."

"Of course!" I said.

"Promise me.." Before I could even say a word, Laura disappeared like dust.

"Laura!" I yelled.

End of Dream

"Laura!" I yelled as I woke up. "Just a dream." "But why would I dream about Laura?" I felt relieved. I glanced over to my alarm clock,8:00am. Shoot,class starts at 8:30am. I jumped out of bed and got ready as fast as I could.

I reached my class just in time. But Cecilia and Rinn walked to my desk and attacked me with their IS. Cecilia's sniper fired a bullet right at me. I shut both my eyes tightly just waiting to get shot. But it didn't,I opened my eyes and saw Laura defending me with her invisible barrier.

"Cecilia and Rinn!" Chifuyu-nee yelled as she walked into the class smacking their head with a book.

"Thanks Laura!" I turned to face Laura,but her lips just crashed on mine. My eyes widen like it could fall out. We broke the kiss gasping for air.

"You're my bride!" Laura yelled blushing. She ran back to her seat.

"The both of you detention after school!" Chifuyu-nee yelled.

I just sat there dumbfounded by what Laura just said.

"Bride?!" I yelled.

-Time Skip-

It was lunch time,I wanted to hang out with Char but she was busy. So I decided to hang out with Laura. It was so awkward,maybe I shouldn't have asked her out.

"Hey,about what you said earlier." I started talking

"Yes,what about it?" Laura blushed.

"So I'm your bride." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah." Laura replied.

"So from today onwards I got permission to share a room with you." Laura continued.

"What!!!!" I yelled.

"That's what Japanese couples do right?" Laura ignored me.

"Pretty much.." I sighed.

-Time Skip-

It was already evening,I ate my dinner and went to my room. I saw Laura sleeping in my bed with her night dress on. She was like a little puppy. I feel like I could just give her kiss.

"No way!" I shook the thought away.

"But just one time won't hurt right." I thought. I leaned forward to Laura's face our nose touching. I know doing something like this was forbidden but I couldn't stop myself. I placed a warm kiss on Laura's soft lips.

I patted her head and whispered something in her ear.

"I promise you.."

Soon I fell asleep cuddling Laura in my warmth. I buried my face in her soft white hair. I could feel her breathing in my chest.