Chapter 2: Cecilia Alcott

"Ichika!" "Ichika!" I groaned as I opened one of my eyes. "Houki?!" I jumped out of my bed. "We have to go train." She said. "Don't be late or you will have punishment by Chifuyu-nee." She crossed her arms and walked out of our room. "I feel so sleepy,I didn't get any sleep last night." I finish saying my last words and I fell back to sleep.

"Oh,crap!" I'm gonna be in trouble. I ran down the hallways to my class. "Ichika!" As soon as I walked into the classroom,Houki was glaring at me. "What?" I asked. "You..little!" Houki yelled at me. "You didn't come for training." She said. "Crap!" I thought

"Ichika,come here." Chifuyu-nee was standing at the door. " "Oh,no." I walked to the door. Chifuyu-nee pulled my ear until it was red. "Ouch...ouch...ouch!" I yelped.

It was lunch time,Houki put a bag of ice on both my ears. Suddenly,a girl with white hair came over to our table. "So you're the one that got punished by Orimura-sensei,huh?" She laughed. I remember her,she's from my class. But I forgot her name. "What's your name?" I asked politely. "Wha-what?!" "You don't know my name?!" She exclaimed. "I'm the proud canditate from England,Cecilia Alcott." She explained. "Okay.." I said eating my lunch. "OKAY?!" Cecilia said shocked. "Yeah,I guess?" I replied. "You...I challenge you to a match!" She said. "Match?!" My eyes widen in surprised. "You scared?" She scoffed. "I'm actually feeling kinda excited." I said. "Bring it!" "Tomorrow 10:00 am, at the first arena." Chifuyu-nee suddenly suggest. The whole canteen started to whisper.

-Time Skip To Dinner-

"Ichika will get a personal IS,Byakushi." "Hey,Chifuyu-nee...isn't Byakushi your old..." Before I could finish talking,Houki interrupted me saying:" Ichika's so lucky." "I can't wait for tomorrow." I said. "Well,just do your best." "I'll be there pulling for you." Houki said. "Thanks Houki!" I replied.