Chapter 1: Houki Shinonono

It was only 7:00 am in the morning,but I was already out of bed. I was just too excited. I can't believe I'm really going to study in SA Academy!" I smiled. I went to get prepare for school. I put on my newly ironed uniform and ate my breakfast.

I ran as fast as I could to the train station. "Next stop,SA Academy!" The train driver said. I thanked the driver and hoped off. "SA Academy here I come!" I whispered to myself. I took out a piece of which has my class on it. "1-A...1-A..." I wandered down the crowded hallways. It was filled with girls. "Ah...here it is!" I said. I stood outside the classroom waiting for the teacher to come. The teacher came. "Ah..you must be Orimura-kun!" The teacher smiled.

"Class,meet Orimura Ichika-kun!" The teacher smiled again as she introduced me to everyone. I bowed and said:" Nice to meet you all! Please take care of me!" I noticed that I'm the only boy in my class. "Orimura-kun,please sit next to Kanezaki-san." My class teacher pointed to a empty seat next to a pink color hair girl. I walked over to the seat and sat down.

The pink hair girl said "hi" to me and I just smiled and waved back. I turned to the other side and saw a brown colour hair girl. But I realized it was.....Houki! I almost jumped but I just kept my cool and focused my mind on class.

After class I saw Houki was leaving,but I grabbed her arm. "Houki!" "Remember me?" I asked. "Yeah,of course." She replied. "I missed you!" I hugged her. She blushed a crimson red. "Have you been training?" "Even if you've grown up you can't slack you know." Houki said still blushing. "Yeah I am." "Good." She said.

The teacher told me that there are no more rooms for me to sleep in,so I have to share one. I walked to the room that my teacher assigned me to sleep in. I opened the door and saw..Houki...drying her hair. "Pervert!" She yelled as she took out her metal sword. "Hey,I'm sorry." I apologized. "The teacher told me to share a room with you." I said. "Wha-what?!" "No way,that I'm sharing a room with a boy!" "I'm going to find Chifuyu-nee!" Houki stomped to door. But somebody stood at the door,crossing her arms. I got up and took a good look at her. My eyes widen when I saw who it was.

It was Chifuyu-nee. No wonder she hasn't come home these days. "Chifuyu-nee!" Me and Houki yelled at the same time.

"Hah,Ichika,you got bullied by a girl? "How weak." Chifuyu-nee smirked. "No I did not!" I yelled in embarrassment. "Anyway,why are you here,Chifuyu-nee?" I asked. "I'm one of the teachers here." Chifuyu-nee said. "Chifuyu-nee, I request for Ichika to sleep in the basement." "There's no way I'm going to sleep with a boy." Houki pouted. "No." Chifuyu-nee said. "Jeez,fine." "But I have my own room rules." Houki glared at me. I said goodnight to Houki but I couldn't sleep. It was akward sleeping with a girl. But I just cleared my mind and finally went to bed.

CHAPTER ONE FINALLY FINISH,TOOK ME SO LONG!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------