event

Marcy stirred, shaking her head lightly before drawing her eyes open.

She blinked a few times, her eyes focusing on the brunette snuggled next to her, who was already awake.

"Hey, Annie." Marcy whispered, gently tucking some of the girl's hair behind her ear.

"Hey Mar-mar! I made breakfast for ya!" she said optimistically.

Marcy smiled at her before pecking her lips and spotting a plate on the bedside desk.

Anne's face heated up, starting to sit up next to her as she munched on her toast.
"Sleep well?" Marcy asked, politely covering her mouth as she spoke.

"Thanks to you, yeah! Really well." She said, making the ravenette noticeably blush.

"Me too, actually. We should do that more often." Marcy suggested nonchalantly, fondly thinking back to last night, to the kiss they shared and Anne's warmth.

A flustered blush and smile struck over Anne's face at the thought, though she nodded. "Yeah, I-I would like that."

Marcy nodded back with a grin as she gazed admiringly at her. She couldn't deny that she liked Anne, and frankly didn't want to, because Anne was her favourite person.

She wanted to confess her feelings to her soon, and she figured at least sometime today that she would.

And with that, she finished her breakfast before cleaning her hands up with a serviette, putting the plate back on the desk and sliding her hand into Anne's.

Anne's grin grew as she interlocked their fingers and gave Marcy's hand a soft squeeze.

They stayed there for a while, just carefully studying each other and stealing the occasional glance.

After a while, Marcy reluctantly spoke up. "We should probably get ready for the- well- day,"

Anne slowly got up, her hand lingering in Marcy's before grabbing a towel from the bathroom and closing the door to shower.

Marcy put her plate away and changed into her own clothes, picking out a Garfield shirt and green track pants, tying an orange jumper around her waist.

Anne came back a few minutes later, dressed in a light gray shirt with a frog on it, magenta pants and her typical yellow jumper.

Anne gave her a short hug, turning to her bag and digging through it, making Marcy raise a confused brow.

She found the pieces of paper she was looking for in the bottom of the bag, sitting down on the bed and beckoning for Marcy to sit next to her.

She pushed the door closed behind her before coming closer, sitting down and resting her head on Anne's shoulder.

"What were you gonna show me?" She questioned as Anne shifted through the papers.

"Well, they said the school had an event at the park with another school, didn't say what it was though..."

"Should we check it out??" Marcy asked, leaning closer to peek over the paper.

"Sure! It's pretty soon anyway." Anne replied, earning a nod from Marcy.

Anne stepped off the bed again, opening the door for Marcy and knocking on the stair rail to get her father's attention.

He turned his head from the TV, waiting for the two to ask what they wanted.

"Hey dad," Anne began, stepping down the stairs towards him. "Could you drive us down to the park? The school's going."

Mr. Boonchuy nodded, getting off the couch and finishing his coffee, grabbing his keys and unlocking the door.

Marcy bounded behind them as they walked out the door and outside into the red car.

Anne had decided to stay in the back with Marcy rather than to sit in front, which she wouldn't usually do, but it was Marcy.

Mr. Boonchuy started the car as they clicked in their seatbelts, getting out of the driveway as they drove past the familiar neighbourhood.

Anne reached for Marcy's hand, who smiled again and held hers.

Marcy thought back to her promise to herself, her promise to confess. Probably not now in the car, but maybe at the school event?

She nodded to herself in agreement, and before she knew it, they were at the park. She spotted Sasha waving to their car, making them come out of the car, making Anne drop her hand.

"Do you want me to text you or are you staying back?" Anne asked her dad, who simply told her, "I'll go back, promise you'll text me if anything's wrong."

"Got it." Anne agreed, walking off into the crowded park, following after Marcy and Sasha.

(A/N) THERE WE GO GHHH MORE CHAPTERS WILL EXIST IDFK,

THE FRIEND DRAMA I MENTIONED IN OTHER A/NS IS OVER

Word count: 767

UNEXPECTED || MARCANNEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें