date

Marcy smiled at Anne, making sure the door was closed before leaning closer to her, making her tip closer in too, their faces barely a few centimetres apart.

"What's first?" Marcy joked, pretending it wasn't obvious, her hand hovering onto her chin before putting it atop of Anne's hand.

Butterflies flew around freely in her stomach, her eyes focusing on her lips as Anne's eyes fluttered shut, waiting for a kiss.

Marcy moved her body closer, cupping Anne's cheeks and closing her eyes, letting their lips brush, making Marcy's heart flutter.

They then got into the kiss, flowing softly before Marcy leaned deeper, putting more pressure into it as Anne smiled. Marcy flopped her arms around Anne's neck, feeling as if she was in their own world.

Anne's slight intensity was blinding, making Marcy lose herself a few times, wrapping a hand around Anne's wrist as they kissed, savouring the sweet taste of the other girl.

Marcy melted into her, her soft lips drawing her in. Anne pulled away, dazed. Both had smiles on their faces, they couldn't think of anywhere they'd rather be.

She slowly opened her eyes to Marcy's closed ones, admiring her quickly before closing them again.

They had both leaned in once again, their lips together in a deep kiss, moving passionately and cherishing the moment, praying for it to never end.

Anne pulled Marcy closer by her shirt collar, begging to feel more of her gentle, soft lips, making her smile against hers, a massive blush clouding her face.

Their lips felt made for the other's, which they noticed and appreciated.

They reluctantly separated for air, breathing heavily, filled with butterflies and the taste of the other girl.

Finally catching her breath, Marcy whispered, "Gosh, I love you," The whisper was barely audible, but Anne had heard it, grinning.

Anne fondly gazed at her, her eyes full with love as she looked at her, cupping her cheek. "I love you too."

Marcy smiled, their fingers touching as she brought Anne's hand into hers, locking them tightly. Her hands are so warm, too... Marcy thought, finding her other hand and wrapping hers around it.

Anne sent her a soft smile and hand squeeze, Marcy blushing and smiling back, letting go of them before pressing their bodies together and wrapping her up in her arms.

Anne's smile grew, embracing the warmth of her touch, feeling loved and safe in her arms as she returned the hug.

Marcy nuzzled her face into Anne's neck, Anne completely lovestruck and coming as close as she possibly could, enveloping herself with her girlfriend.

Anne smiled, resting her head on Marcy's shoulder, closing her eyes and enjoying the warm embrace, giving Marcy a loving squeeze.

Marcy gently kissed Anne's neck, making her giggle with joy and her heart beat fast, Marcy feeling it against hers, sending small vibrations through her chest, their hearts on the same beat.

They cherished the moment more than they would ever cherish gold, hoping to hold onto it forever, never wanting it to end.

Anne snuggled closer, feeling Marcy's hand move up her body into her hair and dig through it softly, her fingers running through her hair.

"Mmmm," Anne mumbled, Marcy's touch making her sleepy, making Marcy's eyes soften, kneading through her hair.

Marcy layed down slowly, holding Anne as she wrapped them up in a blanket.

Anne dozed off almost immediately due to Marcy's warmth, making her smile, press a soft kiss on her forehead and laying her head next to hers, their noses touching.

Marcy fell asleep soon after, laying a leg over hers to make sure she couldn't leave without her.

-

Marcy woke with Anne's lips on hers, surprising her, her jolt making Anne notice she was awake and giggling. "Gee, that's one way to wake me up," Marcy joked.

Anne smiled and pulled them up to sit, their bodies still together, Marcy blushing lightly as Anne pulled her up.

"Wanna go out?? My parents aren't home, they won't mind if I text 'em," Anne's voice was a soft whisper, nudging her head in the door's direction.

Marcy blushed, a smile on her face. "Like, for dinner?" Marcy asked, fond of the thought. Anne nodded, smiling back.

"Absolutely!!" Marcy said, her eyes lighting up and grabbing Anne's hand.

Anne smiled back and let go of Marcy, both standing up and walking down the stairs and out of the house onto the footpath.

They started walking down the street, Anne leading the way to her parents' restaurant as Marcy occasionally swung their arms, embracing the way Anne's hand fit prefectly into hers.

"So is this like... a date?" Marcy questioned, getting Anne's attention as she smiled at her.

"I mean, I basically asked you out, so... I think so," Anne answered, catching Marcy's stare as their eyes locked.

"Good," Marcy said, excitement filling her chest and her eyes rekindling.

They talked easily as they walked, spotting the restaurant and opening the door, Mr. Boonchuy noticing them, surprised to see them, greeting them in.

"Hey dad!" Anne welcomed, Marcy muttering something like "Man, I don't know what to get," to herself.

Anne and her parents' voices muffled as Marcy looked at the menu, she'd been here enough in group settings, but looked for something new.

Soon after they ordered, Mrs. Boonchuy led them to an empty booth next to a window, the pair sitting down, waiting for their food.

Anne softly held Marcy's hand under the table, Marcy gazing at her with adoration, her lips forming a smile, Anne smiling back, her expression only making her fall harder.

Marcy found herself spacing out into Anne's sky blue eyes that only gazed lovingly back at her, her smile growing.

"Alright, here it is ya lovebirds," Mrs Boonchuy slid the food to the couple across the table, the name making Marcy blush.

Anne's face was clouded by a big red blush. "MUUUUM!" She yelled, embarrassed.

Marcy could hear Mrs Boonchuy laughing from behind the counter, Marcy herself chuckling a bit.

She's not wrong.

(A/N) LONG ONE WOO

(word count: 1014)