indescribable

Anne smiled as she walked away, indescribable gratitude for her.

Maybe she was right.

**1Y TIMESKIP**

Anne walked into Marcy's house, Marcy's hand wrapped around hers, guiding the blindfolded girl.

"Where are we?" Anne asked, feeling her feet take off the ground as Marcy carried her up the stairs.

Marcy chuckled as she went up, though Anne couldn't help but nuzzle into her arm, her smile growing wider as she neared her room.

"Almost there," Marcy said, twisting the doorknob and walking into the room, a huge grin coating her face, looking around in pride before helping her to the floor.

She let her hand fall into hers naturally, the warm feeling never boring them.

Marcy untied the blindfold, the sight in front of her making her gasp.

There were streamers everywhere, most blue or green, a feeling of happiness filling the space at the celebration.

Balloons floated around the room, some lettered and reading out 'Anniversary!'

"How do you remember these things?!" Anne asked, throwing herself onto her in a hug, Marcy stumbling back for a moment before smiling and hugging back.

Marcy laughed, happiness flowing through her as she held her tightly, stealing her air for a moment. "I don't know!"

They stayed in the comfortable hug before pulling away slightly to see each other's faces, smiling at the other warmly.

Their gazes lingered on the other's face for a while, knowing what to do next, their heads tilting and their eyes fluttering shut.

Anne captured her lips with hers, Marcy kissing back without a thought.

Marcy followed her naturally, her soft lips drawing her in, her arm moving from her back to her head.

She pulled her in closer, her passion growing, a dizzying feeling setting over them as Anne matched her.

They parted reluctantly, gazing at the other lovingly when their eyes opened, the feeling of the other's lips lingering on theirs.

Marcy smiled at her girlfriend, who gave one back and laid a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you," Marcy said, looking at her fondly.

"I love you too," She responded, even though they had said it so many times it never failed to make their hearts flutter.

A few moments of silence passed, feeling the other's fast heartbeat against hers, which was comforting, in a way.

"Man, I can't believe it's been a year," Anne started, Marcy nodding.

She smiled, briefly caught up in her before responding.

"I can't believe it either, but I'm so glad it's been this long, I don't think I can imagine what life would been like if this never happened," Marcy replied.

Anne grinned at her again, squeezing her gently. "Me neither."

Anne pecked her lips, gratitude for the girl flowing through her.

The only thing keeping her going while hard times was right there, and had been for years, and she hoped it would stay that way.

They broke apart a little to see each other once again, embracing each other, studying their face freely.

Anne's eyes sparkled, holding a smile that lit up the room, her soft expression making Marcy easily smile, feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

Anne's smile grew, her heart racing, Marcy looking at her as if she was the only girl in the world.