Insomnia ( Chan × reader)

A beautiful day and the winds blowing past her as she shrugged from the cold. It was January ending so it was still cold in seoul. I entered the JYP bases . You must wonder what am I doing here . I got transferred here . I had passion in music and wanted my music to show the different perspectives and colours of this world. So here I am infront of the gates of what happened to be my future. I waited as lia told me to do, she was my cousin. She told me there was a boy waiting for me but where is he. I corrected my dress when suddenly someone spoke from behind.

??: Hey , sorry I got late are you yn the new student who got transferred he-
Yn: stop , calm down a little bit and yes I am.

I said as I turn around. Ohh boy he looked so cute. He had stars scattered in his face which was adorable , I mean freckles.

( Felix: F)

F: I am Felix and I am going to show you around.
He said giving me a smile . I d be lying if he wasn't giving sunshine vibes .

Yn: hi I am yn . Your freckles look cute.
I was an open minded person so I am not scared to compliment a stranger. He started to blush which was sooo cute , I think I am gonna faint by his cuteness. As I was simping over his features he continued to talk.

F: thanks, and can you show me your classes so I can show you around and we still have time so can we go now.

I nodded as I showed him what he needed as we started walking inside the campus. The first place where we went was the cafeteria, then he showed me the dance room and there were five of them. Then we headed to the other rooms too. And lastly we came in front of my class room .

F: ok yn see you later. I'll come to take you in break.
Yn: thanks for the tour Felix .
I smiled and waved at him as he also repeated my actions and left .

After the classes ended I was about to leave the class room when someone patted my shoulder.

??: Hey you seem new here , my name is sana.
Yn: hii , yeah I am new and my name is yn .
S: ohh nice , wanna join me , I am going to the cafeteria.
Yn: but Felix is waiting for me outside so I can't, I will join you other day .

I was sad that I can't join her , she seems nice.

S: ohh it's totally fine. I bet lia has given the duty to Felix .
Yn: and how do you know
S: actually we are pretty good friends and she talks a lot about you .
Yn: ohh ok then see you at the cafeteria.

I smiled as walked out and saw Felix standing there as he was checking something.

Yn: hey lix , come on let's go.

He nodded and we started walking towards the cafeteria .

F: hey , lia told me that she will be a little late so until then you can sit with my group.
Yn: ok , let's go fast , I am hungryyy .

I said as I hear Felix chuckle.
We soon got to the cafeteria as he took me to a table where seven boys were sitting.

F : guys welcome yn ,she is new here. Ok so let's start our introduction . So here his name is chan. he pointed to the one who was busy working in the laptop.he is minho. the one who resembles cat features . He is changbin. And damn the boy was working hard on his muscles. He is hyunjin. God looks like a prince straight out of fantasy. You already know me and this is my fake twin . He pointed to a squirrel I mean a squirrel face guy who was stuffing his mouth, o gosh he looks adorable. He is seungmin . Did I said that he looked like puppy , why is Felix showing all the adorable one. He is Jeongin, the baby.
J: hey I am not a baby . Jeongin the fox said smacking Felix head.

I just giggled but something caught my eye the boy name Chan was still working in his laptop , he had dark circles under his eyes. But still he looked etheral in my eyes. Suddenly I got an idea for a song . I quickly took out my diary ignoring the looks and start writing.

Just as the sun
It shines
Just as the moon
It sparkles

In your eyes
I see the what
The universe looks like
How it shines

I was happy to write something. As soon as I close the note book and saw everyone was busy eating . I also started eating
Nobody asked me about what I was doing . They seem like they weren't new to this.

Lia: my baby you are finally here , how was your day . Lia said to me while pulling in a bone crashing hug.
Yn: yeah, it was good.
Lia: sorry I was busy the whole morning with the student council so I wasn't able to come to show you around. Did Felix did a good job.
Yn: he definitely did gave a best show.
Lia: anyways break is about to be over so you better start packing your thinks up and go to class, I don't want you to be late.
Yn: yup on my way.

I said to her while saluting.she giggled at me . Soon the break got over. I quickly got to my class, it was music.

As soon as I entered the class I saw Chan already sitting at the last bench of the class . Still his was in the laptop .

Yn: umm excuse me, can I sit here .
Chan: ohh sure why not.

CHAN POV

I was just checking my song when someone tapped my shoulder. A beautiful girl was standing there . ' she's cute'.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hehe the first chapters part is done . This is one of the biggest chapter I have done in words . I am deciding to write every chapter within 1000 to 2000 words.