HAIR ADDICTED ( hyunjin)

Hyunjin was addicted to his hair was a understandable but someone else was also , his best friend. Yn was also addicted to hyunjins hair until one day she isn't.

Yn POV
I was going through the hallways when I came across the wash room and heard hyunjin' s name said . I stood there and silently heard their conversations.

" You know I heard hyunjin is tired of her best friend, she always touches his hair and it's irritating him " the girl said . That's it I am going from here , why did hyunjin didn't tell me that I was irritating him .

I went away from there with one commitment 'i am not going to touch his hair and ignore hyunjin , how can he talk behind my back ' .( She said that loud and someone heard it ).

Time skip

It was break and I was sitting in one of the tables staring at the food because I have lost my appetite. Suddenly someone slammed the table as I looked up . " So what happened to you huh , can't find hyunjin huh , aww look guys she is said that hyunjin isn't with her" jiwoo said and walked away with har minions . What is her problem and where is hyunjin, he didn't even picked up my call .

Time skip

It's been a week that I haven't seen hyunjin but when I did he ignored me , looks like it's been completely opposite.
' why was he ignoring me when I need to ' . I was going through the hallways ( again) when I was pulled into an empty classroom.

Left you all at an important scene, any ways there will be a pt2 coming for this one so check it out. Byee