WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ( seungmin )

Yn POV

I was just passing through the hallways with my best friend jihyo .
We were together from when we were in diapers.

I was talking about how seungmin and I love singing since we were singing together in one of the shows . I had a huge fat ass crush on him since middle school. We were pretty good friends too sometimes studying together.

"You should hear his voice for once jihyo , it sounds like heaven " I said to her as she rolled her eyes " you know what , I will her- " jihyo said but was stopped in mid sentence " ohh really".

I froze on my spot as jihyo just giggled and ran away ' I am going to kill her ' as I slowly turn around to face him . ' oh god please don't blush , don't blush ' as he stepped closer .

" So why didn't you tell me that you like my singing even though we are singing together, huh " he said dangerously coming close. God my heart was beating so hard 'and you know what runnnn ' I said quickly running away. I heard seungmin yelling my name.

Time skip

I skipped my classes and now I was laying in my bed with pillows and duvets to give me some comfort.

'ding dong'

Gosh why did I kept such a creepy ringbell . I sighed as I got up.

As soon as I opened the door i was shooked ' did he really came here ' as I dumbly blinked my eyes.

He pushed me back and closed the door with a thud sound . ' I wish the door is not broken ' . He didn't said anything and kept coming closer with me going back wards but came to a stop when my back hit the sofa and I fell with him falling on top of me .

' gosh I should have put some makeup on for this kdrama moment, I looked - god what am I thinking ' my thoughts were put on the stop when our noses touched ( add internel squeek and a thumping heart) thanks to my intrusive thoughts ' fuck it' and with that we kissed , even though I am a nerd , seungmin decided to handle this situation.

My hands made its way to his neck as his arms did the same with my waist.
The kiss continued till a minute until I was out of breath.

" My first kiss " I said still in shock . He just smiled and hugged me " mine too " he said as I was clearly being a red tomato. " I love you " he said , " I love you too" I said as he peck me . " Will you be my girlfriend" " fucking hell yeah " as I hugged.

Hehe, I am literally half dead here but still updated. Have fun reading.