RAIN ( Jeongin)

Yn POV

I was walking through the empty roads with a umbrella in my hand . It was raining.

The calming sounds of the rain falling on the umbrella was really good to hear. I was going back to my house alone , because my best friend happens to stay at school because of some work . Now I am alone .

I looked above and seems like the sky is getting darker. I must go fast .

Time skip

I came back home and decided to make a hot chocolate and complete some work .

Suddenly I heard the bell . ' who must be at this time because Jeongin is at school ' . I said to my self and opened the door .

No one's POV

Through the colony a ear piercing scream was heard with a dolphin scream following behind. The neighbours must be scared.

Jeongin POV

I felt bad because yn had to go alone in rain . I decided to quickly finish my work and go to yn home .

Time skip ( because the author is lazy )

I was standing in the corridor searching for my umbrella. ' shit looks like I forget , now I have to run ' .

As I was running, the rain was also getting heavier.
By the time I reached yn's home i was fully drenched. I knock on the door and heard faint footsteps. The door opened and lightning was there , that when I heard a scream making me scream too.

Yn POV

I was scared to my dear life as I was not able to see the person but that's when it came to my mind that it wasn't a normal scream.

" J-jeongin " I said " oh my god yn you scared me " he replied coming in . " Well I should say that and look you are fully wet , go to my room there are some clothes of you while I make you hot chocolate" I said while closing the door as he nodded and was about to go but I stopped him.

" Hey how about we go play in the rain " i asked him with hopeful eyes as he turned around with the biggest smile . I took that as a yes and took him outside.

No body's POV

After the screaming, faint laughters and more playful screams were heard as both the besties play in the rain.

Next day

" Who said you to play in the rain " the boy said " and who said you to come drenched" the girl replied with equal sass " that was the only option left " " yeah mine was the only option too"

You must me wondering what happened, so both got sick and decided to take care of each other.

Hehe an update, enjoy the story.