happy ending ( Han)

Yn POV

" where is he " I sighed to myself waiting in the station for my husband to come out for once .

He was out for a business trip for a month and I missed him so much .

" Mom where is dada " our daughter jiyoon asked , pulling the hem of my dress . " I don't know sweetheart, he was about to come from this train " I said and saw her smile drop .

" You know they are selling newspaper with free skz posters " a random girl said to her friend and I heard , I need to find it right now . I quickly picked up jiyoon and started searching.

Jisung POV

Uff that took longer than i thought , that luggage was damn heavy .

I was happy that after a long month I got a week holiday to spend it with my family. I bet yn will be waiting for me . I can't wait for her and the little bundle of joy .

As I got out of the train my smile was no longer there in my face .

Where is she ?

As I looked here and there i saw nothing but a bunch of strangers but not them .

I sighed as I tried to control my anger . I walked out of the station but there also i didn't saw them .

Yn POV

That bitch was lying and when I asked her , she and her minions started laughing. " Mom what are you doing" jiyoon said as she started laughing. She really laughs like jisung . But where is he .

" The train on platform no 4 , now will leave for Busan " the announcer lady said in her weird voice.

Wait , this train is leaving but jisung is not here .

Ugghhh , i going.

" Mom why are we going back when dada is not here " jiyoon said but I didn't say anything to her.

Jisung POV

I was now standing infront of the house but it was freaking lock , where are they . I don't even have the keys and my phone is dead , unfortunately. I thought it was going to be a good day but no .

I huffed and started walking opposite to the door . Going through the streets i thought what was i going to do .

Eat food
Drink
Hangout with friends.

I am not going hom- what the fuck .

Yn POV

I was deep in my thoughts when I bumped into some one .

Author POV

Jisung was walking west and yn and jiyoon were walking towards south , bout going to turn through the same corner . When they bumped into each other.

The stare competition was intense .

But soon the three of them broke into fits of laughter.
" Jisung " I said as I hugged him tightly with him doing the same. " I am also joining" jiyoon said as she hugged our legs .

" This is what we call a happy ending" we all laugh at jiyoons words .

........
Finally an update, I was nearly shook seeing this book has gotten 600+ views so thank you guys so much.