insomnia (chan×reader) pt2

Chan pov

I was just checking my song when someone tapped my shoulder. A beautiful girl was standing there . ' she's cute'.

I was busy looking at her when I heard an awkward cough . I quickly came back to my sense and just replying her by a nod.

She sat down beside me and started to take thinks out . ' may be I could start a conversation ' .

"So what makes you take in music " I asked as she looked at me and smiled. " I love the way it expresses feelings which sometimes words can't . " She replied, " hmm , nice " " you australian " she asked as I nodded . " I used to live in Melbourne since I was 5 and came back here at the age of 16 " she said and seriously that's the best thing I got to know " I used to live in Sydney" I said .

We continue to talk to each other until the teacher came and gave us assignment. I was paired up with her , we need to make music and submit it on  the next Monday . So we decided to meet at my house as we share our numbers. I did really enjoy with her .

Soon school was over , as I was walking ahead I heard someone tell my name  .
"Channie , hi " she said ' aww she gave me a nickname, cute ' . " Hi sweets " I said as I saw her blushing. " Can we go now to your house now because I am kinda got busy with my other majors , test and all " she said looking down , I put my finger tip under her chin and lifted her head , her pace was being a tomato " look in my eyes when we talk sweets and yes we can go to my home now while eating ice cream" I said, she squeaked and started jumping and hugging me ' she really will be the death of me ' .

We soon got home as the warm cosy feeling summoned us . She sat down at the sofa while I got her water . While walking home we  talked about what kind of lyrics she will write and she said that she already had a few songs written we will just check .