a little care ( changbin)

I was sitting in my bed waiting for my fiance to come home. I was on my periods so it was really bad , I was craving cuddles.

Changbin and I have been in a relationship for 8 years and just a month ago he proposed me .

He was working a little bit extra so he was going to be late . I was getting bored so decided to watch some k dramas.

Time skip
Changbin POV

I was working a little late than usual today , I was missing ynie . She was on her periods. I checked the time on my phone, it was 10:38 pm . I should go now . I quickly save the file and switched off the laptop while informing Chan hyung that I was going.

I came back home and it was silent, she may be in the room . I went to the room , she was sleeping peacefully. I quickly took a shower and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

Soon I felt two hands wrap around my waist scaring me a bit . I turned around to see a sleepy yn .

" When did you came home " she asked as she snuggled in my chest . " I came home nearly an hour ago" I said as I cared her hair " why didn't you wake me up " she said looking at me . " Because you were sleeping love" " hmm" " well dinner is ready, take a seat " I said as she walked to the table .

After finishing our food , I washed the dishes while she was hugging me like a koala . After the dishes were washed , i picked her up and went to the bedroom. She was fast asleep. I put her on the bed going to the washroom to do my night time routine.

As I entered the bed , she was attracted to my warmth and cuddled closer . " Goodnight love " I said as I peck her " hmm night " she said as we both drifted off to sleep.

This week was kinda hectic at school because of quizzes, homework and all but still managed to update. I also noticed that readers are being silent so please comment on the stories your thoughts and enjoy.