Angie Saunders | Angieverse Series

Special thanks to evanschris- for the story cover!!!

ANGIE SAUNDERS

INFORMATION

Real Name
๏ Maureen Saunders

Current Name
๏ Angie Saunders

Age
๏ 24

Status
๏ Alive

Occupation
๏ Homeschooled High School Student (formerly)
๏ High School Cheerleader
(formerly)
๏ The AngieCats (formerly)
๏ The Vipers

Family
๏ Daren Saunders (father)
๏ Sam Saunders (mother)
๏ Sharron Marvell (older sister-like figure)

Relationship(s)
๏ Aiden Anderson (significant other, boyfriend, former best friends, strong chemistry between them, kissed once, made-out)
๏ Adrian Mitchell (ex-significant other, ex-boyfriend, best friends)
๏ Rowan Hardy (ex-significant other, ex-boyfriend, best friends)

Title(s)
๏ Andy, Ang (by the Saunders Gang and everyone else)
๏ AngieCat (by Yvonne and Robyn)
๏ Shortcake (by Aiden)
๏ Little Bean (by Sharron)
๏ Mini-Violet, Angiekins, Violetquinn's Mini-Me (by Cherry)
๏ Angie S (by Ziandra)
๏ CutieBabe (by Jared)
๏ Viper Princess (by Sharron and Ziandra)
๏ Sweet Angie (by Amy)
๏ Sweetheart (by Quinton)

Gender
๏ Female

Hair
๏ Brown

Eyes
๏ Brown

Character Bio:
Maureen Annalise "Angie" Saunders is the main protagonist and narrator in the Angieverse series. And is also a recurring character in the Violetverse series. She is portrayed by Seychelle Gabriel.

Angie Saunders is the daughter of Daren and Sam Saunders, preschool best friends with Yvonne Gibbs, best friends with Zach Jennings and Robyn Stanton, former girlfriend and best friends to Rowan Hardy, the ex-girlfriend to Adrian Mitchell, the arch-nemesis to Amy Tooney. And is also a member of the Vipers, making her the Viper Princess to Sharron's ring leader. And girlfriend to Aiden Anderson.

Angie Saunders was committed into Oak Valley For Troubled Peers for her behavioral management therapy.

She has a small cut wound on her right side cheek. And aided her Mom by using her sleuthing to take down school janitor, Mr. Carol Burgess.

Angie grew up in the hometown of Arrington, alongside her preschool best friend, Yvonne Gibbs. After taking a leave of absence, Angie returned to Somerville High. And upon that, her relationship with Aiden Anderson, who she had a romantic crush on, was a bit intensely estranged.

After settling back into Somerville High, Angie started spending some time and hanging out with her best friend, Rowan Hardy, which made Aiden, who is in a romantic relationship with Vanessa Gilbert, slightly jealous. But after Angie's pole dance at the Tavern Bodge, which Ziandra Tomas, playfully teased-dared her to do in lingerie, Angie gotten a visit from Vanessa, who had broken up with Aiden, however, Angie had convinced Vanessa to get back together with Aiden. And therefore, Aiden and Vanessa reconciled their relationship.

Angie had become re-acquainted with her old nemesis, Amy Tooney, a psychopath, but therefore, knowing that Amy will use her best friends and her romantic relationship as leverage, Angie took it upon herself to sacrifice herself.

And after becoming a Viper, Rowan and her were about to consummate their romantic relationship, however, Angie received a phone call from Ghoul Face, who was revealed to be Amy Tooney herself, and to watch her back, threateningly.

With Amy's and Angie's antagonistic quarrel, Rowan and Angie had broken up, after she said things that she did not mean it, but had to, to save Aiden's life. But after-awhile, Rowan and Angie reconciled their relationship and slept together for their first time.

Angie's scheme, to fake her death, was successful, which resulted a visit from her older young adult best friend, Violet Benton.

Aiden told Angie that he love her. And not just as best friend. But Aiden, knowing that Rowan and Angie are dating, and he and Gilmore Hayes were on and off with their relationship, kept his romantic feelings to himself.

After summer, Angie found herself reconnecting with Jared Wallace and the rebellious gang group named The Reptiles.

After Angie had told Rowan that Aiden and her kissed and made out while she was faking her death, Rowan, who already knows about the intense chemistry connection between Aiden and Angie, wasn't a bit upset. And so, Rowan and Angie agreed to stay together until graduation. And afterwards, Rowan and Angie broke up, but remained best friends.

Five years later, Angie Saunders, now, a 24 year old young adult, has returned to Arrington. And her hairstyle had changed from straight to a hair bang hairstyle.

Personality
Angie Saunders is a Sweetheart within her best friends, The Saunders Gang. Loving, caring, pretty cool to get along with. But, despite Angie's Sweetheart-ness, she has a darkness, Dark Angie.
She has become the Knight In Dark Pink Armor.

Super-ability:
After getting accidentally electrocuted by reconnecting two wires, Angie developed the ability of Photokinesis and opens a portal.

๏ Angie Saunders was introduced in the Violetverse series, thus, making a spin-off to the Violetverse series.
๏ Angelina Saunders was Angie's original name, but was changed to Maureen Saunders, thus, making "Angie" a nickname.
๏ Angie met Violet Benton and the Benton Gang.
๏ Cherry Jenson nicknamed Angie "Violetquinn's Mini-Me" and "Mini-Violet" because Angie is quite similar to Violet Benton.
๏ Isabela Moner was the possible portrayer, but so, changed to Seychelle Gabriel.

THE ANGIE CHARACTERS AS THEMSELVES

any Comment (s) ?
any Vote (s) ?