Chapter Fourteen : Where Do We Go From Here?

ANDERSON HOME

Early morning at 6:00 AM, Aiden and I are laying in bed, asleep. He's wearing a sleeveless shirt with knee length pajama pants. I'm laying beside him, with him gently spooning me from behind.

But Me, however, I'm just laying here, and somehow, I can't sleep

But Me, however, I'm just laying here, and somehow, I can't sleep. I gently sits up straight with the dark green fluffy bedcover covering the lower half of my body.

Angie (VO) Without our parents and the grownups, everything seems quiet. The guys and I are barely hanging on while dealing with sociopathic Quinton Kiermont, psychopathic deranged Amy Tooney and Quintora Kean and her Hockey Rebels.

My phone buzzes on the nightstand. I gently picks it up and looks at it.

Amy Tooney

I answer my phone as I gently gets up from bed and slowly walks over to the window. "It's a little early morning for a phone call, Amy."

"I suppose it is, Angie. But you and I have some unsettling things in between us." Amy spoke in her Scottish accent.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? It's over. Our antagonistic quarrel is over." I told her.

"It is over when I say it is over, Angie. I'm coming for you. And if I do not have your attention, I will find a way to get it. There's a little Oak Valley within you, and I intend to bring it out of you." Amy said on the phone, and hangs up.

I glance at a sleeping Aiden and becomes worried.

*~*~*

JEN'S DINER

Later on that day, I'm sitting at the bar counter with my diner mug of my usual caramel latte.

My phone buzzes in my jeans pocket. I pulls out my phone and looks at it.

Piper

I answer my phone. "Hey, P."

"Hey, Angie. I'm at the Special Agents Ops. And I think I might be getting close to finding a frequency for the parents and grownups." Piper told me on the phone.